Stayed for a week for business, totally agree with some of the previous comments here.
1. Arrived with a luggage and a big computer box, waiting for 15 mins to get assistance, none available. I had to hauled my luggage and the box myself to the room.
2. The girl at the counter didn't speak good English. Being 6'5", I was worried I was getting a queen/small bed so I asked 3 times if I was getting a King bed, she said I was getting a premier room, 3 times.
3. As you know, this is a converted Military hospital, the decor is descent, bathroom is small but the worst thing is, the AC is probably from the 70s. SUPER LOUD and next to the bed. On most nights, I pumped up the AC before I went to bed and hurry up and slept while the room was still cool, but quiet. I ended up waking up sweaty in the morning and turned on the AC again around 3am.
4. One day, coming back from work, I saw a plastic (laundry) bag hanging on my door handle, it's a bunch of clean towels. As I went in the bathroom, it turned out that the towel rack is missing a few towels. So, am I supposed to help them hanging those towels I got at the door?
This is definitely not up to Marriott's standard. Luckily, I don't think I'm coming back here (to Aguadilla) ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott is located in the former Ramey Base in Aguadilla. We offer 150 spacious and modern guest rooms, 12 superior rooms and 7 suites. All of our rooms have flexible work desk, ergonomic chair, comfortable sitting area, individual climate control, AM/FM alarm clock radio, remote controlled satellite TV, HBO, WiFi, Telephone with message light and data port, laptop-sized safe box, in-room coffee maker, iron and iron board, cribs and roll-away beds available upon request. We offer over 4,000 sq. ft of meeting spaces where you can celebrate your most special events and business meeting. We have an outdoor pool with aquatic playground for kids and exercise room, golf and tennis nearby. Our RB restaurant offers an International Menu, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and onsite parking. We also have The Market, is a 24/7 self serve pantry and David's Cookies, our coffee corner. You can also Dance to the rhythm of the music at the B-52 Lobby Bar at Ocean Casino open 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Aguadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Aguadilla Hotel Aguadilla
- Aguadilla Courtyard