“A great day with family!”
Review of Chris Restaurant

Chris Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 129 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Over 17 years serving Aguadilla,the west part of Puerto Rico, and more than 40 years of combined experience. We vow to serve each customer's individual needs, providing the service our customers deserves,through a traditional culinary experience. Proud to provide our guest a service like no other in the area, Chris, is simply the perfect place for any occasion.
DeBary, Florida
“A great day with family!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This was the place chosen by my aunt who is a "local" in Puerto Rico for our Sunday dinner. The atmosphere was very nice (white linen service) and a musician who was more than happy to play any favorites was very accommodating. His music was a jazzy type with old nostalgic Puerto Rican songs. Very nice. We had all the typical dishes and each was a culinary piece of art as well as tasty. The mofongo was served in the PILONS! Very cool way to serve it. The owner (a lady) came and said hello, helped serve and was most hospitable as we know the Puerto Rican people to be. We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed and recommend this restaurant. Not far from Isabela.

• Visited May 2014

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“One of the best I have been lately”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Excellent service, hot bread, real butter, beautiful setting, excellent food, extensive menu, in a perfect place right on the main road, with lots of parking space.

• Visited June 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Recommended by a relative”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have never been there, but I have relatives living in the area and they highly recommend it. I trust them.

Visited March 2014
“Old school diamond in Aguadilla!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

This is a restaurant that I will bring my fiance to meet my parents. Food always taste great. I have been visiting this restaurant for the past 20 years; I always enjoy the place. Badillo's life music is a classic...nice work chef chris!

• Visited October 2013
Washington, Ct
“A small diamond on the highway of trash”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Traveling the route 2 in PR is not a pleasant experience. A lot of traffic and almost no reputable places to stop for lunch. The Chris's Restaurant near Isabella is an exception. The place has an extensive menu, excellent sea food and absolutely perfect service with a fluently English speaking lady waiter. Go for it. We went twice and plan more trips. We noticed regular clients each time and they seemed to enjoy the food as much as we did.

• Visited January 2014