“Better than average”

Chris Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 124 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Puerto Rican, Caribbean, Latin, International, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Over 17 years serving Aguadilla,the west part of Puerto Rico, and more than 40 years of combined experience. We vow to serve each customer's individual needs, providing the service our customers deserves,through a traditional culinary experience. Proud to provide our guest a service like no other in the area, Chris, is simply the perfect place for any occasion.
“Better than average”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Good service. Atmosphere a bit aged. Nights they have live music are very good. Fair wine list for PR. As far as I'm concerned the absolute best black bean soup I have ever had. Steaks are not up to US steakhouse standards but the mixed grill: blood sausage, chorizo,sweetbreads, pork loin, fillet, and sirloin is fantastic. The blood sausage and sweetbreads are really world class. I am a retired chef and reccomend this restaurant to one and all.

Moca, PR
“Chris is Good”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Great place, a bit on the pricier side, but worth it. Food is always good everytime i visit. Live entertaiment is a plus. Service is just as good. Just don't visit during Valentine's Day or Mother's day cause the line forms across the street. =)

• Visited April 2011
New York City, New York
“Definitely worth the visit.”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Frequent visitor of Puerto Rico northwest region. Chris Restaurant located right on carr.2 leaving the airport in Aguadilla which I noticed but kept holding off dropping in. Until, recommended by a local school teacher and highly recommended them. She did not stir me wrong, visited and tried a vast variety of Puerto Rican food and it was deliciously great. The churrasco(skirt steak) was my favorite and my wife loved the mofongo along with the traditional rice, beans, amarillos(sweet fried bananas),apetizer samplers and deserts and more. Drinks were great, but could have been served in 8oz. glass rather than 4oz. but priced reflected portions:reasonable. Atmosphere was charming and relaxing along with talented vocals from live entertainment. Drop in for dinner and hope you experience the same. Reasonably priced and plenty of servings as compared to other more expensive restaurants with less portions.

• Visited February 2011
“The four of us arrived at 5pm and were...”
Reviewed April 21, 2010

The four of us arrived at 5pm and were the only patrons .two of us had beef, which was very good, two had fish , which was terrible, I.e. Not fresh at all .one had fried shrimp and my wife had seafood platter. She let me smell The lobster? And it did smell! No one offers any recourse .my personal opion is , not one piece came from this island! We have eaten in several resturants here and fish was local and freash.guess they thought we were tourists or something . Don and family

Puerto Rico
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed January 1, 2010

Visited the place on a Sunday afternoon. The service was excellent!! I was pleasantly surprised went we tried the Mofongo with Camarones..yoy need to try the desserts as well. Will definitely go back. A bit pricey, but worth it.