“Awesome!!”
Review of Paprika - CLOSED

Paprika
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Place where you can experience the authentic flavors of the Mediterranean and Middle East with a modern twist!
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy this restaurant!! Food is very fresh and tasty.Is like experience the Mediterranean itself. At this moment there is no better restaurant in the area than Paprika. I'm always looking for new and existing restaurants to try and this one is a most do place. I recommend the Hummus, lamb kebab and the ice cream for dessert. The owners are very friendly and give a great service.
I'm looking forward to visit this restaurant again.

puerto rico
“More than expected”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Went twice service is a bit slow. That's the only negative. Food was diferent from what's available on the area, natural juice home made was low sugar and balanced taste. I have never eaten arabfood before but the taste was pleasent. Carot salad, humus, fish ball, chick pea turnovers, meatballs, chicken with sweet stuff was great. Prices are rather low & you can't really ask 4 more. Clean place & friendly service. I'm on my way there again as I write

1 Thank oestepr
“Very disappointed...”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I eat out 7 days a week basically every meal. We love to try new places and this place was recommended by a friend. I ordered hummus, which I was disappointed in because it really didn't have any flavor. The food was ok there was nothing special about any of it. It takes a lot for me to give a poor rating such as this but the thing is that I found a flea on my water.... Yes a flea. I let the waitress know and she acted like it was not a big deal at all as if hey... Those are things that some times just happen... Here in PR. This was not an acceptable response specially when I found out she was the owner. I haven't been back since then.

2 Thank miguel a
Saadia B, Owner at Paprika, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Hello,
I'm sorry to know that you came out disappointed from the experience eating at Paprika. We respect every bodies opinion about the flavors we have to offer here. About the flea incident I remember it clearly as it was the first and only time it has happen here at the restaurant. I do remember going quickly and apologizing for the incident and bringing to the table fresh water. As I arrived to the table I made I harmless local joke that things like this can happen in PR. We live the tropical and sometimes a tiny bug can slip by without notice. Once again I thank you for your visit.
“Just do it”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We tried Sadi's food at the Rincon Market, but the restaurant is something else. Paprika is a treasure. The staff is helpful and greeting. The chefs are welcoming and interested in discussing the dishes with you. You can sit outside under a canopy of lights. Ambiance DONE. Now the food is just a party for your taste buds. The bread, the potato salad, the hummus, and so on. Do yourself a favor and just GO!

new jersey
“Absolutely awesome change of pace!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been living in Puerto Rico for the passed 4 years and rarely write restaurant reviews, but I feel Paprika deserves special attention. Dining out, here on the island, can become a little redundant...pollo asado, arroz con gandules, or fried something or other are really the only options. Thank you Paprika for saving my taste buds and my waistline! The atmosphere is pretty yet informal...cozy is a good word. The service and staff was nothing less then great (I don't think I have ever said that about a restaurant in Puerto Rico), and the food was super fresh and delicious! Try the appetizer sampler, I cannot remember everything that comes with it, but the hummus was the best I ever had and that's saying a lot because not only have I had a lot of different hummus in the states (New York City area), I also make my own organic hummus with ingredients I grow in my yard. As far as entrees, I had the Almond Date Chicken and it was fab...not overly sweet. not overly seasoned...perfect! My daughter is a vegetarian and had no problem making a choice from the menu. She had the the stuffed peppers...said they rocked! The portion sizes were perfect (a little to take home) and left us enough room to try the desserts! There were two on the menu that night and we (table of 3) shared them both. I forget what they were called...doesn't matter, they were decadent without being overly sweet and heavy. My husband had the lamb kabobs as his entree and couldn't say enough about them...he had no leftovers so that pretty much says it all. We plan on going back to have lunch (they have gyros on the lunch menu!!) and one or two of their micro brew beers. Oh, and the cost was more than reasonable, we were pleasantly surprised when the bill came...appetizers, dinner, dessert and a bottle of wine for three was under $100.00.

2 Thank dsimps