“Fantastic!!!”

Textura Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Puerto rican and caribbean cuisine whit international fleir.
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We had an early dinner on a Thursday and were absolutely blown away! The appetizers (gouda cheese balls and goat cheese salad) were delicious. We both had the crab crusted mahi mahi. My hubby had it with the mashed plaintains. I had it with their rice which had pink beans peppers, onions, etc. the portion was so big we took 1/2 home for lunch. Dessert was chocolate cake which was sooo moist. The atmosphere is very contemporary and soothing. Just right for dining. The chef and his brother own and run this restaurant. Very attentive service. I wish them much success!!! Muy bueno!

Visited February 2014

“Excellent Place, Food and Service”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. We start with the soup of the day, a homemade cheese ball sticks. For the main entree we order two different Mahi Mahi courses. Excellent the flavor and seasoning. The passion fruit "sangria" was excellent. The service was pretty good. The place is little bit hard to find but a call fix everything.

Seattle, Washington
“A Gem of a Restaurant”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I visit friends in the Aquadilla area and we often eat out. Wanting to try something new we took previous reviewers' advice and chose to go to Textura. We had difficulty finding it, but a phone call solved the problem. (The owner told us they will be moving to a nearby location within the month so do not rely on what is currently posted-call them). It was definitely worth the effort as the food was the best I have ever had in the area. Fresh ingredients, creative dishes, a clean modernistic setting, run by a local man who gained experience in the states before returning to open a restaurant in his home town. Do yourself a favor and try this restaurant. He deserves to succeed. We were impressed!

• Visited February 2014
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Delicious Caribbean cuisine, great service”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Textura tonight. For appetizers, my husband had the vegetarian chili (big bowlful) and I had something that resembled beef stew on top of corn fritters. Both were incredible. For the main course, my husband had medallions of pork in a curry sauce and I had what they call TexMex chicken, which is boneless chicken breasts in a cream sauce with cilantro, tomatoes and other things. We both loved our food. This is not a fancy place, but the food is very fresh and tastes delicious and you get a lot. For dessert, we had the tres leche cake with nutella and it was delicious too. Be sure to try their homemade sangria too! I had the passion fruit sangria and it was great. The service was fantastic--attentive and charming. We will definitely go back! We loved this place.

• Visited February 2014
“Great little place! ”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a small restaurant and looking from the outside really does not do it justice. I most have passed by it a million times and it wasn't till I read the race reviews that I decided to try it out. I had the stir fry and my wife had mahi mahi and we both loved the food! We have been back two other times with the last 2 months. The staff is attentive and professional. They let me know that soon they will be moving to a much more visible location. I wish them the best and I will definitely keep coming back. The only advise I would have is a change of menu every quarter to keep it fresh! Other than that this place is the real deal! Enjoy!