“Bad Food!!!”

Zazones Creole Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 129 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the west side of the island in the town of Aguadilla, Zazones Creole Cuisine is a flavor to savor. Zazones Creole Cuisine brings to this area the spice that is missing to make any meal the tasty, zesty fusion you deserve. Our American and Caribbean creole cuisine is served to you in a creative way making each plate an unforgettable experience.The relaxing ambiance makes this casual family dining experience an excellent choice when looking for great food, comfort, a great place to take your date, or even to host events. With the only interactive touch screen bartop on the island, it is surely a place you need to visit again and again. Come visit us now and experience a taste for all seasons.
“Bad Food!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The person who says that this restaurant is any good got to be kidding me. The food was horrible, they use can goods and frozen vegetables. My wife ordered a side of amarillos wow the same as Goya that i buy at home. My son ordered a Pasta the cheese use was out of a can. Not only that take to an hour to bring the food and the restaurant was empty only another family eating. I wont be going there again, just plain horrible.

• Visited December 2012

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Not all its cracked up to be...”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant because we were looking to eat something different from the typical puerto rican food, plus we wanted to stay close to home. The place is decorated nicely, giving it a high class feel, however, the food was definitely over-priced for the taste. We ordered some nachos but another dish that I cant remember right now, but I do have to say that I could have gotten the same nachos for cheaper at Chilis!!! Plus the drinks were over-priced as well. The service was wonderful though!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jackie B
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Caribbean food in a little more fancy way.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We had too wait a loong time to get the food about 30 min and there was not much people eating. But once we got the food it was amazing!
The server was very good and professional. Apart from the air condition and the wait this is a great restaurant!

1 Thank farbror_vattenmelon
San Juan, null, Puerto Rico
“Delicious Food!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is delicious, the service was good. The only thing that I didn't like was that we had to wait more than an hour for our food to arrive. Other that that It's a place worth going back to.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Nahir N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dinner I've ever had!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I went to Zazones to celebrate with my girlfriend our three year anniversary and we loved everything even the waiter! The churrasco was delicious and the red tomato chimichurri was divine. The environment is really classy so we had an awesome dinner. The prices are ok, the food is awesome, the waiters treat you like they've meet you before; its awesome!

1 Thank AleXITo19