“Tasty local food”

Zazones Creole Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the west side of the island in the town of Aguadilla, Zazones Creole Cuisine is a flavor to savor. Zazones Creole Cuisine brings to this area the spice that is missing to make any meal the tasty, zesty fusion you deserve. Our American and Caribbean creole cuisine is served to you in a creative way making each plate an unforgettable experience.The relaxing ambiance makes this casual family dining experience an excellent choice when looking for great food, comfort, a great place to take your date, or even to host events. With the only interactive touch screen bartop on the island, it is surely a place you need to visit again and again. Come visit us now and experience a taste for all seasons.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Decoration is very modern, they recently open the place. The waitress was not fluent in English, but we were able to communicate. Food was very good, I liked the churrasco and mofongo. Prices are OK. The dining room is kind of dark, but colorful.

1  Thank Luis F

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Special place to celebrate a special night. Fine, modern decoration, excellent service and delicious food.

1  Thank Deby1987
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The best churrasco by far, the chimichrry of tomatoes, is great and the crembrule of Nutella is 2 thus up.

2  Thank Jose Alberto J
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Went to this place yesterday with a group of 5 for lunch, it was our first time and it definitely wont be our last. I had a picky eater in the group and he ordered the mofongo with chicken and he could not stopped smiling. I had the chicken breast stuffed with riced and a side of roasted sweet potatoes, it was amazing. The only thing is that on the menu it did not specify that it was wrapped in bacon, I do not eat pork so I just took it of but other than that the zesty taste made up for it. The waiter always checked up on us to make sure we were doing well which was great. loved the whole place will be back again for sure.

1  Thank Kels T
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went with my kids and have a wonderfull time. The kids menu is excellent and the names was really funny. For me, I order the shrimps crepes and the flavor is magical!! For dessert we order the nutella creme brulee and the browny with berry jubilee, awsome!!! The place is beautiful and good prices! We'll be back soon!!!!

1  Thank bartending