Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sean C
Middletown, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews crash boat owner operator puerto rico natural beach an excellent instructor swim throughs open water rented tanks crashboat beach great diving aquatic life snorkel equipment learn how lion fish jose karen shop
Reviewed 3 days ago

Staff and the dive were simply amazing. I will be back. I am a dive master and not easily impressed but I was so impressed I give these guys top rating

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Rented tanks and weights for a fair price. Owner/operator offered some great local advice and was a pleasure doing business with. Looking forward to coming back and taking his DPV course.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently completed my PADI Master Scuba Diver certification on the other side of the island, so I think I draw from adequate experience in my comments. The owner of Aquatica Dive & Surf is Jose. I have dived with Jose (with him as my instructor) 6 times. (Scooter training and advanced underwater navigation.) I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, polite and thoughtful. On the technical side, he taught me things other instructors failed to mention. He has over 10,000 dives! I would dive with him anytime because he has empirically proven to me his very high level of competence.
Whether you want advanced training or just a first familiarization dive, or basic Open Water Scuba training, I highly recommend Aquatica Dive and Surf if you are on the west end of Puerto Rico.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I had a great time diving crash boat. The next time I’m In Aguadilla I’ll be booking with them. The folks here are awesome.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Just got back from Puerto Rico and I highly recommend Aquatic Surf and Dive, excellent and very personable and friendly staff, our guide Ranier was the best, he always made sure we were safe and ok and very informative, we did the shore dive of Crashboat and it was excellent, very scenic! Highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Excellent dive company! Everyone was so friendly and our dive guide Ranier was very patient and thorough and informative! I highly recommend Aquatica these guys are the best! We did the Crashboat shore dive which I highly recommend very scenic!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

All the positive reviews are true! My husband & I are beginners at Snorkeling and we’re the Aquatic Shop was recommended. We were welcomed by Karen & Jose, the awesome Husband and wife team with loads of experience, advice and equipment for every level of experience. They have a large selection of gear for all price budgets & make you feel confident in your decisions. We will definitely be back for any aquatic needs and highly recommend them!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

If you are visiting the western side of Puerto Rico and want a place to rent equipment or take a quick diving lesson, this is the place! Jose and Karen have years of experience diving and snorkeling. You can also rent/boards for surfing.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Aquatica is a dive shop that sells all needed equipment for diving and snorkeling. It has been in operation for over twenty years with the same owner. Jose is a great guy, extremely friendly and cordial, very professional and straight, he will not cut corners and does everything by the book. He personally guides his customers during the dives.
He is fully bilingual.
I can strongly recommend him if you want to dive in the northwestern part of Puerto Rico.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

shop iz fully equipped with all the newest gear. if you dont have a computer they will provide them. very relaxed, no stress dives. plan on doing dpv and nitrox quals there this fall when we go back.