“Weekend getaway”
Review of Verdeazul

Verdeazul
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Aguadilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Verdeazul surf, stand up paddle board (SUP) and eco tours located on the north coast of Puerto Rico in Aguadilla. Stand up paddle board tours, lessons, sales and rentals. Surf lessons and rentals. Eco Tours to some of Puerto Rico's breathtaking attractions including hiking to waterfalls and caves. Snorkeling gear & beach accessory rentals. Great fun for all ages and abilities. Come explore Puerto Rico with us!
New York City, New York
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We loved our stay in Aguadilla, especially snorkeling off the shore of our hotel. The guys at Verde Azul provided us with all of the gear and were very accommodating about when we could return the equipment and how. Best weekend ever!

Visited February 2013

Stony Brook, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“FIVE STARS”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Scott and Miguel run a great shop. They're 2 minutes from the airport in Aguadilla on the way to Inn Tropical / Jobos beach. I kite board, but wanted to take some SUP surf lessons and they arranged that, matching me up with Adrain Garcia Puerto Rico's Top SUP surfer! The lessons were cool! At Jobos beach 5 minutes from the shop Adrain was super cool!! After my 3rd day of trying to surf. I went on the River SUP guided by Adrain. That was very cool, on fresh water, It was like being on the Amazon:)

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional And helpful”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I rented a longobard during my vacation in Puerto Rico. They allowed to change all the boards you wanted during the rental period

1 Thank Michelevano
Brooklyn, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They made our trip”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My fiance surprised me for a my 30th birthday with a trip down to RIncon to learn how to surf! Luckily for us she booked intro surf lessons with Scott and Miguel because they couldn't have been more helpful. They were friendly, informative and not only did they give me a great lesson but they also let us borrow their camera, gave us great restaurant recommendations and really made us feel relaxed and at home throughout the entire trip. Our second day they set us up on a zip lining trip in the rain forest (which was awesome), and our last day Miguel took us out for a SUP tour on a remote lake where you could see the old railroad lines. They have a great shop, and when we go back to the area on our next trip we will definitely be giving them a call!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Andrew M
“Very informative!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Scott and Miguel provide much more then rentals.... They both were super friendly and super informative.... Very genuine and honest people... We now know where to go if we have any questions....