“BIG FUN!!!!!!!!!!”

Verdeazul SUP & Eco Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Aguadilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Verdeazul stand up paddle board (SUP) and eco tours located on the north coast of Puerto Rico in Aguadilla. Stand up paddle board tours, lessons, sales and rentals. Surf lessons and rentals. Eco Tours to some of Puerto Rico's breathtaking attractions. Snorkeling gear & beach accessory rentals. Great fun for all ages and abilities. Come explore Puerto Rico with us!
Isabela, Puerto Rico
“BIG FUN!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had a great time paddleboarding for the first time. EXCELLENT FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Miguel and his son took me out. We went up and down the river.

Visited December 2012

Jefferson, Main
“Lots of fun & a lot of great information!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Today a couple of Mainers got the chance to experience Paddleboarding for the first time. Scott was very helpful from day one when I emailed him with questions. After stopping in (which we got lost and he was very helpful with directions) we were able to find the best excursion for us and our wallets. For $55/per person (awesome price!) we got 3 hours of paddleboarding, and some snorkeling. Very exclusive, fun, and Scott was quick to answer our many questions. From questions about the island, the sport, places to eat, and places to go. I wish I had met him sooner on our trip! Over all great experience, and I will be sure to find him again on our next trip to PR. Also one of my favorite things, Scott made sure to take many pictures for us. Since this was our first time to PR and I love having pictures, this meant a lot to me. He also made sure to send them to me before we even made it back to the hotel! Talk about being prompt! I recommend you call them early on in your trip, they are very helpful, and have a lot of recommendations for things to see while you are here (caves, beaches, restaurants, etc). Never pushy, or trying to sell you anything extra that they wouldn't do themselves. Amazing, I cannot say it enough. Anything you might want to do, if they don't do it, they will recommend the best people. Very honest, good hearted people. That goes far in my book. Thank you Scott & Miguel!

Visited December 2012
Washington
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

What an amazing experience! Scott was so helpful in picking out the perfect gear for our trip to "Crash Boat" to try out paddle boarding. I was skeptical at first as I am not much of an out door girl and I don't consider myself very sporty either. When I spoke with owner Miguel, he assured me this is a sport anyone can do and he was right! Our tour guide was amazing (Kiara) She gave us instructions and was super patient with us as we tired to get up on the boards. After my first attempt to stand up on the board, which lasted all of 5 seconds, I thought, oh no....this is going to be harder than I imagined, but Tour Guide Kiara was there to show us the way! Turns out I am sporty after all....at least I can paddle board. It was so much fun! Even falling off the board is fun! We ended our excursion on the water sitting while huddling all our boards together and watching the beautiful Puerto Rican sunset. I can't wait to do it again! Thank you to Miguel, Scott, and Kiara for making this one of my favorite memories on my first trip to PR.
Hugs...Catherine B. (Cheo's girlfriend)

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“a little "Survivor" + "Fear Factor" + lazy day fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

the staff @ Ola Lola's / The Breakfast Club in Isabela suggested that i try SUP. i'd never heard of SUP but i'm always up for a new adventure! and THAT it was -- ADVENTURE. i truly wish that i had a camera to capture the serenity and pure beauty that lies along the river. then again, how could one take pix when you're swinging from vines and paddling through bushes :-)

GREAT FUN! lots of sun. authentic beauty. AND actually STANDING UP on the surfboard was easier than i thought! THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME!

Englewood, Florida, United States
“SUP Trip on the River - Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I did the SUP excursion on the river, it was my first time, made very easy with Miguels instruction. It was a great trip, with great people. I'm hooked and will be looking forward to an ocean SUP trip with Verde Azul as soon as possible! I recommend VerdeAzul to anyone looking for a great SUP adventure.