“Exellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fufu Afropuertorican International Cuisine - CLOSED

Fufu Afropuertorican International Cuisine
Cuisines: Caribbean, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are a fusion of Afropuertorican cuisine and Delicious Creative dishes from all over the world! Our menu contains recipes from Puerto Rican creole cuisine, all the African continent and Mediterranean countries. Our Sangrias are made with South African wine, rum and brandy and different fruit nectar. Our name FuFu, is an ancient recipe based on roots like casaba or yams originated from Ghana. FuFu Afropuertorican.International Cuisine specializes in Surf and Turfs and Sangria which change every week to maintain variety. Our combination of flavors has made us the number one choice when it comes to try different styles of food.
Isabela
“Exellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had the Chef's recommendation ( surf and turf) and a carrot and strawberry sangria. Our server was on point! her knowledge of the menu was extremely helpful. We had a lovely experience and we expect to be back very soon.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Granite Bay, California
“Fabulous FuFu cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Several months have passed since I ate at FuFu but I still think of the exquisite blend of flavors and the beautiful presentations. I was in PR with 2 co-workers for two days. After dining there in the evening, we arranged our schedule the following day so we could have lunch there and experience the fabulous cuisine again …When in Puerto Rico I will absolutely go to FuFu even if I have to drive across the island. A+++++

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“A Solid Culinary Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

After my first visit to Fufu's Rest, I have been more frequently to taste other choices from their variety and delicious Afropuertorrican menu. The chef's expertise and fusion of flavors makes out of every local cuisine a true culinary experience. I ate the Lobster in Curry sauce with Mamposteao rice and taste one their African's wines. My husband had a "Mar y Tierra" of a fillet Mignon w shrimps served with "papas FuFu'" and had one Tamarindo's sangria. We had the chocolate- strawberry fried cheesecake for dessert. The decor was so beautiful. A wonderful evening, excellent service..always attentive, good ambiance are all a delight, it was an evening of Great pleasure. Thanks to Chef Krystian Adriel and his Staff.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fufu Restaurant so delicious...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you like to visit restaurants to enjoy with your family and friends in the west area, please visit Fufu restaurant. With exquisite meals and refreshing beverages and delicious ... There is no better place in Aguadilla!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rosemariepr
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

If you want to eat like an African King or Queen? Then I suggest you eat here!!! I lunch here every 3 or 4 days a week because I work nearby. I love the awesome vegetable mix salads, with awesome balsamic vinaigrette dressings. The Sangria is very tasty and particularly made from scratch by my favorite waitress, Keyshla. She is also the weekly host, very charismatic, attentive and awesome. On weekends, is a delight to spend a beautiful evening eating one of my favorite dinner plates: Skirt Steak stuffed with Fufu dough and vegetables. The Milanese Chicken Breast with Mamposteado Rice w/ Black Beans...hummmm mmmmm!!! Its terrific. While you eat the atmosphere is very calmed and nice, easy settle down and have a nice drink. Very welcoming place. JUST VISIT, EAT, DRINK...AND LET ME KNOW!!!!

• Visited October 2012