“Excellent experience”

Fufu Afropuertorican International Cuisine
Cuisines: Caribbean, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are a fusion of Afropuertorican cuisine and Delicious Creative dishes from all over the world! Our menu contains recipes from Puerto Rican creole cuisine, all the African continent and Mediterranean countries. Our Sangrias are made with South African wine, rum and brandy and different fruit nectar. Our name FuFu, is an ancient recipe based on roots like casaba or yams originated from Ghana. FuFu Afropuertorican.International Cuisine specializes in Surf and Turfs and Sangria which change every week to maintain variety. Our combination of flavors has made us the number one choice when it comes to try different styles of food.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

My family and I love visiting different restaurants around the island. This restuarant is named after their main dish, don't be deceived. It has a nice ambience, good music, waitress very knowledgeable in food restaurant serves and very helpful. Delicious food, beautiful presentation and great tamarindo sangria with fresh pieces of fruit. Highly recommended. Definitely will return again. Oh and great prices.

• Visited October 2012

“Cozy little place with EXCELLENT food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I love to visit different restaurants around the area. This was by far the most unique, customer oriented place we've visited. Made us feel welcomed and the service was top notch. Food was tasty, well presented and had personality written all over it. The Sangria was the best we ever had. Can't wait to go back and taste the desserts. Two thumbs up!!!!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“I am coming back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My husbanf and I were in the area and did not know where to dinne. We read the reviews and decided to come. I am happy I did. We are locals but not from this area. The food was great. We had the tamarindo sangria becaue we like bitter and strong flavors. It was tasty. Also we had the chef special: filet mignon with trifongo shrimp and mamposteao and the mahimahi with coconut curry with the spicy rice. My meat was spot on, I asked it well done and I it was tender and juice. My husband loves spicy food and he really liked the spicy rice and his food overall. I am coming back!

“Date night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food was excellent a great balance of flavors and textures and it just plain different from other restaurants in the area. I had filet mignon with shrimp and mamposteao rice and it was delicious m husband had trifongo with skirt steak or churrasco....and he loved it.

• Visited October 2012
Puerto Rico
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Literally just got back from this place and let me say it was amazing. I have been disappointed in the past with restaurant quality in the area and found this restaurant by searching trip advisor, so glad i did. I went with my boyfriend and a good friend of ours, we go all over the west coast looking for good places to eat, so far this was the best. I ordered the fish with coconut curry sauce, perfect blend of the sweetness of coconut and the spicy curry. Must try the fried cheesecake, the presentation of the food was on point and the iced tea, definitely not powdered, homemade.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Kels T
Restaurante FuF... A, Owner at Fufu Afropuertorican International Cuisine, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review your opinion is very important to us. We love what we do that is the reason why we set the bar so high, we care about each and every one of our customers as if they were family. Thank you very much for choosing us.