“Great food in an unexpected place”
Review of Palmas Cafe

Palmas Cafe
Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: International
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found this place via recommendation from the cashier at the local grocery store. The food was very good and very affordable. We give it two thumbs up!

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Awesome pastas , with homemade sauces. Fresh salad ever . Great service, very kind . I use to go at least once a week . I love it.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been their customer for a couple of years know and I love the food, very unique chef. They're very friendly. Perfect place to go with your family. And the prices are just perfect.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

One of the best burgers I ever had. My son had a veggie burger which was made of black and red bean, excellent texture and mix of flavors. Not fancy but excellent food .

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I go to this place many time and never have problems with the food or waitress. I understand that's sometimes I have to wait more time then usual(especially if the restaurant is full) but the last time the service of the waitress was terrible!!! and the time that we have to wait for our food was non-sense, 30 min for two burgers when the restaurant was empty.In one ocassion I saw that the cooks were paying more attention to a friend (a costumer) than actually cooking. Plus the waitress was in such a bad mood that we thought she was doing us a favor instead of doing her job. Ohh and did I mencion we had to wait like 15 min for someone to at least give us a menu?

1  Thank djschef