“Excellent food at a Great price!”
Review of Palmas Cafe

Palmas Cafe
Ranked #15 of 123 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: International
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent food at a Great price!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

After surfing at Playa Los Jobos, our surfing guide suggested we take our three hungry teenage boys to Palmas Cafe. We were NOT disappointed! The food was AMAZING, filling, and very reasonably priced. Not to mention, it was fast service as well! One of our favorites was the chicken pesto panini!! Yumm!! The service was great and very friendly. Our waitress was patient and gave us directions to nearby shops we asked about. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or better food. We would definitely come back if we ever are fortunate to return to the PR!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Katy E

Isabela
“Consistency”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I love eating here. Every meal I have is goo,d the food is consistent. I try to eat here twice a week for lunch!! Awesome!!!!

1 Thank VillaTropical
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Great Cuisine, Great Ambiance, Welcoming Staff”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Chef Will has done it again! This is one of the best places to eat anywhere in Porta del Sol - let alone Aguadilla. The plates are excellently prepared and with lots of creative combinations. The food is absolutely freshly made with regional ingredients. The staff is super attentive and welcoming. Palmas Cafe has a standing menu with great selections. I strongly recommend the crostini appetizer with goat cheese. Great starter! And they also have daily specials. Chef Will's daily creations are to be tried for sure. My favorites are fish plates and definitely the "costillas". My family of 8 usually picks different plates and we are completely satisfied with every selection. The place is definitely kid friendly and welcomes large groups as well. It's a very nice place. It's a bit difficult to spot at first as you drive on PR-110 towards Isabela so keep an eye out for their sign.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank FBarillas
“Simply divine!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've passed by this rest a few times, since it's on my way home. Went by for lunch with my Mom and we were both very satisfied. She had the fish sandwich and I had one of the day's special, grilled chicken breast with roasted tomatoes and goat cheese, accompanied with jasmine rice. The waitresses were attentive without being pushy and the atmosphere was very chill, which surprised me bc lunch hour is notoriously raucous and uncomfortable. We'll be eating from Palmas Café again very soon!

1 Thank EmeiemePR
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something different with a musical twist”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Wow! What a great meal. What a fun time for us(hubby & I) Awesome night out. Not knowing the music would be there we found the small intimate group a nice dinner addition. Had dessert just because we were enjoying ourselves so much and wanted to stay longer for the music. No pretentions just good food with nice people serving it. Thank you:)

• Visited March 2012