“Good Local Cuisine”

Desecheo
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A cozy place with a creative puertorrican food menu. Full bar with mojitos, margaritas, beers, wine and all international drinks. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Bilingual staff.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Local Cuisine”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We inquired from the front-desk attendant at our resort where we could get some local food. Being from Aguadilla, she suggested this. Parking was tricky due to the crowd, which was our first sign that this was a good choice. Menu was in both English and Spanish, and had plenty of choices. The three of us each got different meals, and all agreed that their paella was "to die for"! I would definitely eat here again, and don't even need a menu - just bring on the paella!

Service is slower than what I'm used to in the states, but I attribute that to "Island Time" which I need to slow down and enjoy!!

1 Thank Show_Biz_Kid

“Excellent. ....kids friendly”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Good atmosphere, food presentation and creativity is awsome. Employees are kids friendly.. good price.. love it..

Long Beach, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outragious skirt steak”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Loved this place was in town for 7 nights ate here twice first night we had a few different entrees the wife salmon me Mahi Mahi bites and chicken stuffed with sweet plantains and my daughter had skirt steak Delicious so good that the last night in town we went back just to have that steak and all 3 of us had it. The wait staff absolutely terrific Layla , Jose couldn't have been more helpful the bartender in which I didn't get his name found the NY Ranger game for me (playoffs)so all around these two experiences were 5 star nights. And we will be back next time were in Puerto Rico

• Visited April 2014
“Great West Coast Dinning Experience”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The Facilities where well maintained, the appearance was nice, design well done and the decoration was in good taste with the theme that matched the ambiance. The food was excellent, abundant and well presented. Definitely a repeat every time I visit Aguadilla. For seafood, a must do on any checklist. Thanks Desecheo for adding value to Aguadilla.

Visited April 2014
Puerto Rico
“Good but much to improve”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The family was hungry. The service took forever. Our food was good but I was expecting spectacular. We liked the concept and decoration more than the food itself. I guess if the flavors were unique, one could get hooked enough to go back. We'll see...