“Family spot”

Desecheo
Ranked #6 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A cozy place with a creative puertorrican food menu. Full bar with mojitos, margaritas, beers, wine and all international drinks. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Bilingual staff.
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I arrive with my family to dinner. The food and service was very well. They have a few local plates like mash plantain with fish and chicken on vodka sauce, the skirt steak have a particular flavor. The " desecheo" plate I a big portion try it. Enjoy!!!

There are newer reviews for Desecheo

Reviewed February 28, 2014

If there are more than 5 tables occupied when you walk-in, turn around and leave. If you stay, prepare for 1+ hr for your food (Other people were waiting longer!) It's own Manager admitted that the kitchen is too small for them to handle a lot of orders at the same time.

1  Thank LJ9753
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had the fish mofongo. Delicious! The fish was "melt in your mouth." My husband and I spent a week in Pto Rico sampling mofongo. This was among the best. Nice waiters and upscale atmosphere. Casual.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We went in about 445pm on a Saturday, everything went fine we ordered our food and drinks a few mins after arriving. It took more than 30 mins for us to get our appetizer which was just one. I even asked our waiter if she had placed the order bc it was taking so long. Once we finished our app we waited an hour before our entrees came out. Everyone around us that arrived after us had already eaten and left while we just sat there waiting for our food. We went for a special occasion, it was my boyfriends birthday I asked if they do something special she nodded her head yes, not telling me that they would charge us for the slice of cake even after making us wait so long. I reviewed the bill and noticed a few issues and asked, I also told her that the food took way too long and people were long gone that arrived before us. She just told us she would speak to her manager, did not apologize or did the manager come over to apologize either. He took 15% off our meal but a simple "sorry" or acknowledgement would've been great. We left at 715 very disappointed, food was ok but will not return.

1  Thank Cyndi17
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I had the worst service at this restaurant. I went there with my husband, my sister and her boyfriend looking for a nice place to eat. We got there like around 7:10 pm the waiter was nice we ordered an appetizer it was delicious thought. After an hour the waiter came to us saying that our order was given to someone else and that it was gonna take a while she checked again the orders and she gave us another appetizer. We were like ok that can happen. Another hour went by the waiter never came to us to check on us if we needed something else on top of that we asked for our food and she said they were cooking it. Some other couples that were there after us already had their meals and the waiters response was that everyone was waiting for their food that long almost 2 and 1/2 hours and it was a lie cause I was watching when those couples got to he restaurant after us and they had their meals. We didn't want to be rude so we payed what we consumed but to be honest I just wanted to get up and leave. We ended up eating at subway cause we wasted so many time there we couldn't wait for another restaurant. To finish bad service they need more employees to give better service to customers

1  Thank Mely5116