“Great service and very good food”
Review of Desecheo

Desecheo
Ranked #3 of 137 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A cozy place with a creative puertorrican food menu. Full bar with mojitos, margaritas, beers, wine and all international drinks. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Bilingual staff.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was very impressed with the hustle of the wait staff and bartender. very unusual for PR. The food platter for two was interesting and diverse. Way above average for Aguadilla.

1  Thank md11hog

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place on a Sunday with my family. We were seated on an enclosed terrace area. The food was plain, we order different appetizers to try many of them they were average only with fancy names. The service was the drop that fill the cup, you cannot paid to the waitress you have to stand up and pay directly to the cashier, it feels like a Dennys but paying restaurant prices.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I went to celebrate my mother's birthday and the waitresses came by surprise and sang for her, which she really liked. The food tasted good and arrived promptly.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had mofongo -- pork with chicken broth, and vegetable with a creole sauce, Appetizers were creamy root vegetable soup and cheese sticks (white cheese) with guava dip. Everything was very tasty and the presentation was fancy! Waiters were at our table often to check on us and even converse a bit before 2 large parties came in. Food came quickly but we were not rushed out. It got noisy later -- about 9 PM.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Really good food! The service was excellent. I had the plantain crusted fish and it was great!!! Loved the texture mix with the crunch of the plantain and the flaky fish. I will return!!!

1  Thank Luis C