“Out of this world Restaurant!”
Review of Desecheo

Desecheo
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A cozy place with a creative puertorrican food menu. Full bar with mojitos, margaritas, beers, wine and all international drinks. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Bilingual staff.
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at Desecheo. Everything was delicious, the appetizzers cheese balls with guava sauce were the perfect choice to start. I had a perfect mojito with Mofongo de Mariscos, delicious!! My complimments to the Chef, Roberto, you are amazing! Oh and dont leave without trying their nutella cremè brulèe, its to die for!

1  Thank Lunaredscorpio

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I recently when here with my wife for our anniversary, The Atmosphere is amazing, the food is great, and they have a great service. Food came really quick to our table and we were very pleased. Try their Sangria, is really strong but really good.

1  Thank Joalexis G
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I ate here a few in the last 4 weeks while visiting my mom across the street. The food was very good and well priced tho for the area on the high end. What bothered me was the service. Some points:
1) Attentive but woefully untrained staff. On one occasion entire wait staff was either on their cells or joking with each other in plain sight of clients.
2) One time had to ask for water several times. 3) 2 major no-nos which were committed: leaving empty glasses on the table when new drinks are ordered and clearing one guests plate before the rest of the table is finished.
I am a chef and long term restaurateur. I grant you that some of this may seem as nit picking but contrast to either Chris's or Molina"s in the area. Molina's food is not up to par and the decor at Chris may be 1974 but either is more professional than Desacheo.

2  Thank hadrian33
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great Food, Good prices all day long, specially at lunch. Love the Lights and the atmosphere... Potatoes and cheese balls are great! Dont forget to Try the Sangria!

1  Thank GarciaRdgz
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I am making this one of my regular restaurants...LOVE their lunch specials. Affordable and delicious and cannot forget the mojitos, the best!

1  Thank Pachy L