“Delicious Ice Cream”
Review of Rex Cream

Rex Cream
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Aguadilla
Reviewed April 21, 2013

They have great ice cream!!! My Favorite is Passion Fruit and coconut. Make sure you bring CASH since that don't accept debit or credit cards

1  Thank Joalexis G

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Excellent. Has a large variety of ice creams. They are delicious. Close to very nice places such as: beaches, ice skating, bowling, stores. Great for a refreshing day.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Rex Cream is a chain of ice cream made locally here in PR. The flavors are great and so are the prices. My personal favorites are Tropical Punch and Passion Fruit (Parcha), Perfect for hot summer days.

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here on our way to Isabella and enjoyed the ice cream. I had a sundae and she a cup(4$). It's located in the square and worth making a stop for.

2  Thank Whitma
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Even the tamarindo's is my favorite ice cream, I also liked the corn, and even the vanilla tastes great. I rated A+, so creamy, delicious ...I like the vanilla ice cream mixed with cake. They have a variety of flavors, all of them are amazing ...