“Delicious”
Review of Rex Cream

Rex Cream
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Aguadilla
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Homemade Ice cream at an unbelievable price; The natural ingredients really make this place amazing.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is my favorite icecream ever, I go to PR to visit and I end up at a REX Icecream the same night. My favorite flavor is chocolate and my husband's is Maiz con Canela. Love love love it!!!! Prices are very fair!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Went with my family after the beach and we all loved it . I had par ha and guanabana my husband had the corn with cinnamon sprinkle over it omg , mine was good but that corn I wanted to take it away from him. The cone was also awesome . Highly recommend it !

Reviewed April 5, 2012

actually sherbets of tropical fruits. locally made. Best: Corn and Tamarindo. on the Aguadilla Plaza de Recreo near church.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

You need to try this... it is very cheap. With $5 you can taste at least 3 full size flavors.

Enjoy!