“Thai in Aguadilla”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of One-Ten Thai

One-Ten Thai
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The CORRECT location is in AGUADILLA under the name ONE-TEN THAI, indicating the Road 110 in Aguadilla/Ramey Area.Please see listing in Aguadilla.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Thai in Aguadilla”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

One-Ten Thai is a hidden hipster haven near the old Air Force base of Aguadilla. The menu seems to be local, organic with an impressive selection of craft beers, for Puerto Rico.

The hostess location is center of the front porch behind a stairway. It would have been more obvious if they have a hostess posted their the entire time. However, it seems like the staff keeps their hands full so you might show up like I did; walking around the place like an idiot trying to figure out how to grab a table.

The outside is rugged Caribbean with open porch structure, bamboo, and simple white furniture.
Interior is rugged contemporary with very low lighting, exposed pine, and simple bamboo decor. I smiled to myself when I looked down and realized my table was a top of 2x6's and Torx driven decking screws. Don't expect a quite dinner. This place is like a NY cocktail bar.

I first ordered the Dim Sim. Three dumplings came out garnished with cilantro and a side of red cabbage. Although the temperature was good the dumplings texture was a little on the rubbery side. It could have used a little more time in the pan to get a niece crisp sear. The dumpling itself had very little flavor, except for the intense soy sauce that came along with it. The red cabbage seemed to have a vinegar flavor to it, as if it was pickled but the texture was too raw for it to be pickled. It left me a little confused in nailing down the flavor.

I then ordered the Chicken Massaman. Opposite to the Dim SIm that I recieved, the Chicken Massaman was full of flavor. I ordered the Spicy and I found that it had just enough kick without being overpowering. The vegetables were very fresh and the portion was filling but not overwhelming. The rice was cooked slightly over perfection, but I like my rice a little firm.

Over all, I think that One-Ten Thai is a wonderful place to get a decent bite to eat when you are feeling healthy.

• Visited August 2014

Clearwater, Florida
“Great food and great beer!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great family atmosphere with live music, good food and good times. Definitely going back. The owners were on site and the waitstaff friendly. The beer garden next door has a good selection of craft beers on tap and bottled.

Visited July 2014
Coamo PR
“Its difficult to eat there”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Yesterday I arrived to the restaurant and 8:45 PM. It closes at 9 PM and they did not attend us. This same situation has happened to me 3 times at this place. Terrible service

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ortiz-Fred
Her669eyes, Manager at One-Ten Thai, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
So sorry you were not able to dine with us this past Sunday (and for the other occasions!)

We did have an EXTREMELY busy weekend this past week, and yes, at times because of lack of space or seating we do have to (unfortunately) close the waiting list when it has reached a certain time (example: 15 minutes before closing).

We highly suggest making reservations (for large groups of 6 or more only) or coming in earlier, especially on long weekends such as this past weekend.
We appreciate your business and giving us the opportunity to share our food and what we do here at One Ten Thai :)

-The crew at OTT
Puerto Rico
“One of my favourite restaurants!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food is amazing. All the ingredients feel fresh and savoury. I strongly recommend the Pad Thai with chicken. It has been my favourite dish so far. The ambience is intriguing, its feels like a relax night out. Also, I love when they have live music.

• Visited June 2014
San German, Puerto Rico
“Really good!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Perfect food for people who like to eat healthy. Food, atmosphere and staff are excellent ... be back soon!

• Visited January 2014