“A VERY Disappointing visit.”
Review of One-Ten Thai - CLOSED

One-Ten Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: The CORRECT location is in AGUADILLA under the name ONE-TEN THAI, indicating the Road 110 in Aguadilla/Ramey Area.Please see listing in Aguadilla.
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on numerous occasions because I love the food and the overall experience, but sorry to say that today was a different story.
We made our order at 5:30 but after waiting an hour with no food in sight, I asked the server how much longer we would have to wait. She disappeared into the kitchen and about 5 mins later she came out and very casually in passing said that we would have to wait another 15 minutes. She was uncaring and unapologetic. Inside the restaurant it was so cold that some customers were wearing jackets! We asked if we could possibly sit outside as we had a baby with us,and it was too cold inside for him. We were told that the tables outside were for 4 or more people!! We said that in that case we would have to leave if they couldn't accommodate us outside. They then changed their attitude and reluctantly agreed. When we eventually got our food my portion was distinctly smaller than usual and was in no way worth the money. By this time I was so annoyed that I didn't complain as I knew I wouldn't get anywhere.
I was VERY disappointed with the whole experience today and it's a pity that it's kind of spoilt the high opinion I had. I have recommended this restaurant to many tourists and friends but I will think twice before recommending it again. Sorry!
Just an observation... The female servers are not as accomodating or as pleasant as the male ones. Go figure!!!

1  Thank janedeb123
Her669eyes, Owner at One-Ten Thai, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Hi Janedeb,
This is very unfortunate to hear! I see you have left us a couple of positive reviews in the past, I'm sorry this time was different!

Waiting times that day were longer because of the high volume of customers who arrived at that hour.

I am aware that it can get cold at times for customers; however, when the dining room gets full we must have both units on (our staff must be comfortable while serving guests too)...

All our meats are portioned to the same weight every day, if you got a smaller portion of vegetables or rice, we would have discounted your dish. Sorry for that.
We hope you will continue to visit!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for draft beers with a staff that know what they serving this is the place. Nice and friendly staff, good variety of bottled and draft beer and good ambient, good to come as a couple or with friends as well as alone. Will come back! :)

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We waited aprox. 50 min to get a table so we ordered sangria from the bar area while we where at it. The food came relatively quickly. The appetizers are for a couple or individual portions. If you go as a group, order 2 or more so everyone can grab a bite. If you are going at night, be prepared to wait or arrive before 7pm at least.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I just went there with my gf and some friends and everyone loved the food. It was delicious. You must be early because it gets full right after they open. I will go back next time I am in the area.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Me and my wife visited this restaurant Saturday February 1, 2014 the food was fantastic I was very impress with the ingredients use as they say they use only organic product. but I agree with most reviews the food was more than good but the lack of customer service it might overshadow the quality and taste of the food, it took 45 min to be seated and18 min by watch just for some one that it was not the waitress for our table to take our drinks order as we noticed that the waitress for our table was not interested in serving us we took advantage of the girl that came to our rescue and order the appetizers and entrée. I believe that customer service in Aguada is a commodity because other restaurant that we visited that week was almost the same good food bad service
if this was in the metro area most likely the restaurant will be close in less than a year
like I said love the food most likely we will visit the place again with the hope that they improve their service.
but like they say in Puerto Rico: Palo que nace doblao jamas su tronco enderesa

Her669eyes, Manager at One-Ten Thai, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Hi Orlando,
Glad you enjoyed the food, and thank you for taking a couple of minutes to leave your feedback.
This time of year definitely comes with longer wait times, and over the past 5 years (nearly 6) we've been in business, we have done our best to modify, expand, accommodate wherever and whenever we can.
At times, a server may ask for support from another staff member that may or may not be in the section you are seated in to assist them in taking drink orders or taking food out. Please understand this was not done because our server was avoiding a client, that server must have simply needed the extra help at the time. Again sorry the wait was long, but thank you for your feedback.