“Good Thai Food, and cheap. Nice Bar with Huge selection of draft beer.”
Review of One-Ten Thai

One-Ten Thai
Ranked #10 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: The CORRECT location is in AGUADILLA under the name ONE-TEN THAI, indicating the Road 110 in Aguadilla/Ramey Area.Please see listing in Aguadilla.
Reviewed January 31, 2014

For thai Food with standard prices is great. But I would said 2 years ago the service for local it wasn't good like it was for a tourist, but they managed that and they improve the service.
Great Taste and spicy mmm if you like spicy food :)

There are newer reviews for One-Ten Thai

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had low expectations for a Thai restaurant in PR since my previous experiences with eastern food hasn't been so great but they managed to surprise me.

The food was good, I had an awesome Pad Tai but the soup was something else. That sweet potato and coconut soup was to dream for... Great service awesome food, small restaurant big in spirit.

I DO RECOMMEND IT!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Interesting to find an excellent Thai restaurant in Puerto Rico. It is also very popular and the wait can be lengthy. Very reasonably priced and a wonderful bar with craft beers and wines to enjoy while waiting to dine. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This place has so much potential it's extremely disappointing that something so controllable as the service was able to bring the entire restaurant down. Great atmosphere, great food and even the bar service was great while we were waiting to be seated but everything went downhill once we got to our table. It took the waitress 15 minutes before even greeting us- by then we were able to order drinks/apps/entrees all at once. Only one of the two appetizers we ordered came but we never got a chance to tell the waitress because we didn't see her again until our meals came. We chowed down our delicious yet spicy entrees without a sip of water and had to flag down our waitress for another beer. When the bill came we saw we had been charged for the appetizer we never received- had to go find someone to fix it for us. I've worked in restaurants for years and I have definitely had some off nights so I'm usually never one to complain about service but this was just that bad. Regardless, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and try it again another night and was met by the same disappointment.

Her669eyes, Manager at One-Ten Thai, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hi Sally H,
So sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. We try our best to keep a high standard of service, which is why I'm very disappointed to hear this. It sounds like our staff member could have used a little extra support considering this is the busiest time of year. THIS we definitely can improve, so we'd love for you to visit again soon!
Thanks for your review and your feedback.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

While vactioning in Isabela, wanted a break from the usual fare in Puerto Rico. Found this charming Thai restaurant for dinner one evening. The parking lot was packed and the wait was nearly 45 minutes. They have a bar next door so you can get some drinks while you wait. The hostess took our orders when we were next party to be seated. Once seated the food took some time to arrive. But despite all that the food was delicious. They asked for spice level (mild, medium, hot, thai hot) and you get what you order. The portions were not too large so you can easily finish your entree. Good value for the price.