“Great as always”

One-Ten Thai
Ranked #9 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: The CORRECT location is in AGUADILLA under the name ONE-TEN THAI, indicating the Road 110 in Aguadilla/Ramey Area.Please see listing in Aguadilla.
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We timed our arrival at 5pm just when they were opening. Got a nice table and quick service. Have been craving a visit since the last time I was there in June. Disappointed that they didn't have the Green Papaya salad but the coconut pumpkin soup was delicious. Chose the Drunken Noodles with shrimps which were big and juicy. Went well with a micro brewery lager on tap from the bar next door. When we left there were people waiting to be seated and more people arriving! Love this place and look forward to my next visit... Hopefully soon!!!!

There are newer reviews for One-Ten Thai

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I know I'm going against the grain here, as so many reviewers have so many positive things to say about One-Ten Thai but I just didn't think it was as awesome as everybody says it is... Sure, it's probably one of the better places to go in Aguadilla and there are lots of western visitors who frequent it for the brewed beers and extensive selection of beers and wine, so it has a good atmosphere BUT we had to wait an aaaaaggge for our food (takeaway) and the service was not particularly friendly or professional. When we got home to try the food, I found it to be quite tasteless as far as Thai food goes (I have had a lot better Thai on many different occasions) and definitely could not see what all the fuss was about? Up to you whether you choose to try out One-Ten Thai, but I wouldn't be rushing back in a hurry...

Reviewed August 22, 2013

First time here with high expectations. Family members gave good recomendations about this place. The location and environment seem adequate. The menu is short and not to friendly for new clients. The server (Willy) seem in a bad mood, not very friendly , did not provide much information about the food options, I had the feeling he was in a hurry to take our order and provide service to other tables. When food arrived , it was great, very tasty. I enjoyed it. Prices were adequate.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I think this place has changed a lot in the past year. Fun and inviting atmosphere but lacking on the food quality. The past few times I have been I was not impressed.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Staying at nearby Villa Tropical and passed by One Ten Thai decided to give it a try. At first didn't know it was a restaurant as it looks like a home/office and the most prominent sign read "Abogado" which is Spanish for lawyer. Had the PadThai and their rice of the day which had a combination of vegetables. Both were served hot with just the right amount of spicy heat. They've also got a great beer selection including some on tap. Certainly a worthy stop for a break from the usual local fare.