“Very Dissapointed!!”
Review of One-Ten Thai - CLOSED

One-Ten Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: The CORRECT location is in AGUADILLA under the name ONE-TEN THAI, indicating the Road 110 in Aguadilla/Ramey Area.Please see listing in Aguadilla.
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Firstable the restaurant was VERY difficult to find, any of the employees couldn't give us an acurrate direction to find the place at phone, to get there was terrible to find also because don't have a big and easy to see banner with the name of the restaurant.

Second, I ask for a Ramen Soup and the waitress said that it is like an appetizer but it really was a big bowl, so I needed to step back my order of main course. The don't ask if you are a new customer if so, they could explain some things about how to order and what to order. And for a conclusion: the Ramen soup was so salty, so strong that was really really unpleasant. Bad choice of restaurant...

Her669eyes, Manager at One-Ten Thai, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thanks Liz for taking the time to give us your feedback. Firstly, I am very sorry you had a difficult time finding us.
We have been at this location for about 5 years now and have always been very helpful to travelers trying to find us, since most GPS won't give an accurate location. Although people in the end seem to find us anyway, since it is off the main road into to the Ramey/Airport area, we are currently designing a new (larger) sign to place on the road.
Second, I agree, the Ramen Noodles on the Specials menu board last week, was definitely a meal in itself, you should have been informed better so that you could have chosen accordingly.
I am sorry you did not enjoy it. It is our policy to bring you something else you might enjoy or not charge you for your meal. Had our staff known this, I am confident they would have found a solution for you. Anyway, I will be sure to address your case specifically, and make sure this policy is stressed some more.

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope you'll visit again soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Should you eat at a Puerto Rican Thai restaurant? Yes, you should, even if you eat Thai regularly at home. Every dish I had here tasted fresh and authentic and they had a great beer selection.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

One Ten Thai is an interesting little restaurant in Aguadilla that offers really good food. It's not your classic Thai restaurant, so if you go with that expectation you may be disappointed. Instead, go with the expectation of having very good, quickly served flavorful and interesting food. They have some typical Thai offerings on the menu, but they personalize the flavors so it's not quite the classic taste -- BUT it is even better sometimes! I had Pad Thai the first night and it was delicious -- pieces of tofu and a good amount of tender chicken. Then Creme Brulee for dessert -- this can be tricky to make well, and theirs was perfect. The next time we went, we had a variety of appetizers in the bar (almost like a Tapas offering) -- lettuce wraps, potatoes with garlic sauce, salad, and spring rolls. All were delicious. Oh, and I had Creme Brulee again -- yum. Super friendly and helpful staff. It's an eclectic group that comes to eat -- surfers from the area, local families and couples, and a handful of tourists (Aguadilla is not on the major tourist track). Music is playing and everyone seems to be relaxed and enjoying themselves. It is VERY popular, so expect a wait if you go at peak times. Go with the right expectations and you will really enjoy it. OH, and it's very well priced!

Thank you "LabstimesTwo" for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! I am very glad you enjoyed it so much.

We offer a great mix of some of the classic items you'd find on any thai-american menu, with our twist on it. The Pad Thai is one of our favorites too as well as our Creme - I'll be sure to tell our pastry chef, Kim, how much you enjoyed it! :)
Don't forget - our Specials board is where we play with some more southeast asian flavors, some not so typical menu items, so please be sure to ask your waiter what's available. Every Saturday we try to bring some great local talent for your entertainment too!
Yes, because we have remained small, we do have a waiting list most nights. Usually wait times will be less before 7pm. But we will accept "phone-ins" on the wait list.

Once again, thank you for your honest review. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip!

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was great. We arrived when it opened to avoid the wait. We had four in our party and had to wait longer than one would expect for the food to arrive. We had apps and dinner and were there for 2 hours. Will go back everytime we visit Isabela.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

When we are in Isabela puerto ricowe always make a special trip to visit 110 Thai .itnever disappoints use