“I'll pass...”

One-Ten Thai
Ranked #10 of 133 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: The CORRECT location is in AGUADILLA under the name ONE-TEN THAI, indicating the Road 110 in Aguadilla/Ramey Area.Please see listing in Aguadilla.
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stopped in for dinner on our first night on town on vacation. I had high expectations based on reviews that I read. They were wrong. The waiter was not able to remember our order. The food was par at best. And it was overpriced for the quality. Plan on spending $13-$15 for an entree that should cost between $8-$10. The beer selection isn't bad in comparison to other local spots. Overall it's not bad if you need to get out of the house for an evening but don't expect too much.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Super cool ambience, excellent Thai food at excellent prices. The noodles are the best and the lemon cheesecake is a deliciousness. Full recommended! You have to visit it. You will not be dissapointed!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We enjoyed beer and a spicy meal here on a surprisingly busy Sunday night; we had been told to expect an hour wait for a table for two, and were trying to flag someone down to order some appetizers-as-dinner at the bar when it turned out a table had opened up (after less than ten minutes). Our table was awkwardly placed next to the hostess station, service was a bit harried, and it was frustrating that they were out of the basic spring roll starter, but our curry and noodle dishes were very good (just a little heavier on the tomato than one would expect elsewhere in the Thai food world). The lively atmosphere (featuring many local families and groups of friends as well as surfers and other tourists) was fun, and on a future visit to the area I'd love to come back and see how other offerings from the extensive beer list pair with the food. The drive to this place from Highway 2 is long, but it would be a very convenient place to stop en route to/from Aguadilla airport.

1  Thank rue_papillon
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Hola. from, beautiful PUERTO RICO!!! This food wa$ indeed nice (indeed)....... so delicioso.. perfect for a post pony playa ride. I found this place on tripadviser and was inspired by surfcowboy's review.... i Knew i had 2 try!!! I ate the padty! mucho mucho delicioso. Also the women did not disappoint, they were very thai like! the smells were sure reminiscent of my missionary years in bangkok. if i ever return to puerto rico for my christian work I will make sure to eat ate eat hear HERE!!!!! I know drink because I am christain but bar looked dancing! Go turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4  Thank PonyMissionary
Reviewed November 19, 2012

There are very few good restaurants in Isabela/Aguadilla but this is one of them! We ate out 4 nights on our trip and three of them were here. I had the Pad Thai twice(awesome) and the Pad King which was also fantastic. Highly reccomend. The Beer Garden next deer is also a huge bonus. Just go you won't regret it.