“Amazing food in a surprising location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Pomodoro - CLOSED

Il Pomodoro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“Amazing food in a surprising location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Recently my husband and I ate at this restaurant based on the recommendations here on tripadvisor. The restaurant honestly was not too well decorated and is rather shabby looking but the food was amazing! The four cheese gnocchi was to die for and the rest of the plates being brought out to folks also looked delicious. I highly recommend trying this restaurant for a truly welcome taste of Italian in a setting that's typically not too famous for it's Italian food.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible!!! STAY AWAY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Poor service!! Also, they didnt have almost anything from their menu... the food came out wrong!! + flavorless! I will never eat here again!

Mexico
“Great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

This is probably one of the best Italian Restaurants that my wife and I have eaten in. The service is great and the chef does a fabulous job in the kitchen. If you have any likes/dislikes/allergies they will change the order to suit your requirements. This is great food at very reasonable prices. The outside is not that appealing but once inside and you see the menu and the food you will remember the saying, "dont judge a book by its cover"!!

• Visited October 2011
Branford, Connecticut
“Best meal on our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

ii Pomodoro was such a nice surprise! My boyfriend and I stayed in Isabela and read the great reviews about this restaurant. When we arrived, we were a little hesitant to go in because it isnt the nicest looking place from the outside (basically looked like most places in aguadilla/isabela) and alsmot didnt go in. THANK GOD we did! Again the decore on the inside is a bit strange...lights in the corner that remind me of my college dorm room but the food is OUTSTANDING! I had the linguini with chicken in a blush sauce which was awesome and my boyfriend had the 4 cheese nocchi - amazingggg..And to top it off the prices are so cheap for the portions! There is also a darling wine bar called Copas attached to this restaurant which has great drinks and the cutuest decor! We went back to ll Pomodoro for our last meal in Puerto Rico. This restaurant is a must!!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank glh517
New York City, New York
“Absolutely A+++++ Food is Glorious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

We were in Puerto Rico for the month of March and happened upon this wonderful Resturant. Being 100% Italian I'm very fussy as my wife is a superior Cook. I must honestly tell you this was without a doubt one of the single best Italian resturants I've ever eaten at. A family owned and operated they made you feel like your the most important customer in the world. All the sauses and pasta are made from scratch. Its priced so very resonalbe. Its spotless dining room and rest rooms are noticable. The food that comes out of the Kitchen is truly made with Love.We made it our regular stop. Superb,A+++++++++ all the way. I can't wait to go back next March and you probably know where we will eat!!

• Visited March 2011