“Horrible!!! STAY AWAY”

Add it.
Il Pomodoro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Poor service!! Also, they didnt have almost anything from their menu... the food came out wrong!! + flavorless! I will never eat here again!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

This is probably one of the best Italian Restaurants that my wife and I have eaten in. The service is great and the chef does a fabulous job in the kitchen. If you have any likes/dislikes/allergies they will change the order to suit your requirements. This is great food at very reasonable prices. The outside is not that appealing but once inside and you see the menu and the food you will remember the saying, "dont judge a book by its cover"!!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

ii Pomodoro was such a nice surprise! My boyfriend and I stayed in Isabela and read the great reviews about this restaurant. When we arrived, we were a little hesitant to go in because it isnt the nicest looking place from the outside (basically looked like most places in aguadilla/isabela) and alsmot didnt go in. THANK GOD we did! Again the decore on the inside is a bit strange...lights in the corner that remind me of my college dorm room but the food is OUTSTANDING! I had the linguini with chicken in a blush sauce which was awesome and my boyfriend had the 4 cheese nocchi - amazingggg..And to top it off the prices are so cheap for the portions! There is also a darling wine bar called Copas attached to this restaurant which has great drinks and the cutuest decor! We went back to ll Pomodoro for our last meal in Puerto Rico. This restaurant is a must!!

2  Thank glh517
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We were in Puerto Rico for the month of March and happened upon this wonderful Resturant. Being 100% Italian I'm very fussy as my wife is a superior Cook. I must honestly tell you this was without a doubt one of the single best Italian resturants I've ever eaten at. A family owned and operated they made you feel like your the most important customer in the world. All the sauses and pasta are made from scratch. Its priced so very resonalbe. Its spotless dining room and rest rooms are noticable. The food that comes out of the Kitchen is truly made with Love.We made it our regular stop. Superb,A+++++++++ all the way. I can't wait to go back next March and you probably know where we will eat!!

Reviewed January 25, 2011

I ate here with my family and we were all impressed. The interior is beautiful and the service is wonderful as well. The menu is varied and has something for everyone, not just pasta. The price can't be beat especially for good Italian food which is hard to find here. Definitely going back!