“Hermoso Atardecer / Beautiful Sunset” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Cielo Mar

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aguadilla
Hotel Cielo Mar
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Aguadilla
Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Hermoso Atardecer / Beautiful Sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

Mi experiencia fue EXCELENTE!! Pasé mi luna de miel en este hotel y jamás me arrepentiría. El servicio, la comida y el precio fué uno excelente. Fui en temporada baja y hasta de regalaron una noche. La vista es hermosa y pasar el atardecer en la terraza disfrutando de buena comida No tiene precio. ALTAMENTE RECOMENDADO!!!

ENGLISH -------- My experience was GREAT! I spent my honeymoon at this hotel and I never regret. The service, food and the price was an excellent one. I went in low season and they gave us an one night extra. The view is beautiful and spend the evening on the terrace enjoying of good food Priceless. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank kma29

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Ponce, Puerto Rico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

I stayed here on July 4 2011 with two little girls and another adult. The room was clean, all the days changed the towels. The staff was nice, the pool was clean and good condition. The facilities was clean with out roach or another insects. I did not eat on the place. Around the place are some fast food, cinemma, shopping malls, beach and another places to visit. For me and my family is a perfect place to run away from the rutine for good price and here on PR. We pu three start.

Room Tip: See a photos, call to hotel and read some reviews...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Nanivette_11
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Do not stay here!!!! This place need to close ASAP the service is bad the food is bad the parking is bad and the price is bad

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank francistorres

Travelers are raving about these Aguadilla hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

Accomodations: Dirty, no hot water, poor tv and cable, insecure door locks, no pests control, worn out towels and bedding; outdated, all rooms and structures need to be renovated.

Service: staff is friendly but lacks a service culture.

I am a PR resident. Tourists: their are plenty other hotels that represent us better, stay away from this one.

• Stayed December 2011
5 Thank Ejruiz
Caguas, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

First of all, I have to say that I was pretty scared by all the negative reviews I read here. Especially, because I read them AFTER I booked in CieloMar. So I was not looking forward going there, but had no choice; so of course I went.
Ok, so we got there like at 2pm and the check in was not until 3pm, so they let us sign but they could give us the keys after 3. So we had a chance to walk around a little while they were cleaning the rooms. We took a peak of some of them and were allowed to see some of the new rooms. They were super clean neat and smelled really good, and were very cool, considering the heat out there was 100F.
We tried to change rooms to the new ones, but they were already reserved, so we went to see our room (i thought they were bad, without seeing them-because of the reviews i read). The room looked OK so we stayed.
Our room was interior, 1 bed and no balcony. I really have to say that the foor tiles were nice, the decoration was pretty up-to-date (it was not old looking at all!!). The towels in the room smelled clean, the bed was pretty neat and clean. Although it was a hard mattress, and the bedcover was a little old looking, I slept well and for the price we payed ($74 the night), you can't expect them to be from a ritz-carlton. The sheets don't work very good against the cold room, but you can always control the temperature of the air conditioner. Talking about the air conditioner, we had to ask maintenance to help us with it because we tried to put it a little cooler and don't know what we did that it turned to "fan". So the maintenance guy came and helped us with it. He was really friendly and cordial, too.
The bathroom in our room had no ceiling, so if it was at night and you had to pee, the bathroom light could light all the room. And the TV was an old-school one, but it worked and it was no problem for me.
The pool.... the pool was clean and I didn't see animals floating anywhere in the pool. Of course, you can't control nature anyways.
The bar & restaurant area has a great, beautiful view !! The waiters were extra nice and friendly. I did not had anything to eat, but we did had the drink of the house and it was good.
So overall, we paid very low for our stay, and I cannot complain. For me being a person used to staying in luxury hotels and great commodities, it was way better than expected. The service, cleanliness, the rooms, everything. Oh, and free parking with security!! You don't get that anywhere !!
You are not paying for a 4 star hotel, but I really recommend this place.
It was worth it!

Room Tip: you can ask for the new rooms in floors 4 and 5.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
11 Thank Enid M
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

Well at first after reading the review I said this people are crazy the place was so good and for the price was excellent. The first day we decided to get it in the pool,which it didn't even smell like bleach the walls were green and nasty, at the eating salon is spider web everywhere,thought the food was good until we ask for some fried chicken and it was blood on the plate, then we had sone chicken soup in this little bowl it was litterely more chicken than anything forvtwo orders and piña colada 33.00$. Then we went to get lunch at 1pm and the kitchen was closed until 4pm,the bed was suppost to ce queen ,not full,overall I won't do it again...

• Stayed August 2011
5 Thank Katjoel09
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

First time here and for sure last time. Don't stay here, pool isn't 25% of what is shown in website. Nothing to do at night, no gameroom available, just two machines that I beleive Abraham Lincoln was the first player! One have Mrs. Pacman and the other Bubble Bubbles. I live here in PR and I'm sad to say this but it's the truth. I didn't leave because they don't refund the money and I didn't have option.

• Stayed July 2011
6 Thank jovipr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aguadilla
Parador El Faro
Hotel Colombus
#1 of 2 in Aguada
Parador Villas del Mar Hau
Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel

Been to Hotel Cielo Mar? Share your experiences!