“Nice outdoor area, some food from the menu is really good, not all, service is hit and miss, but prices are super cheap.”
Review of Novecento Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Novecento Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best of the Italian Cuisine in a trendy and casual athmosphere. Pizza, Pasta, Seafood and Steaks. Bar After hours on Fridays and Saturdays.
Reviewed March 6, 2011

My husband and I have been here many times. I guess it's not that bad if we keep going. But lately I've been not wanting to go back. Prices are super cheap, the presentation for the food is beautiful. We order the mini Kobe burgers every time b/c they truly are delicious. For being an Italian place we do not like their pizzas, they seem like fast food pizza, not gourmet. Don't order the Sangria unless you want to be drunk off your rocker, even with a full stomach. Another reviewer was right about some things on the menu not being there, especially with the desserts. If you order the calamari appetizer ask for the sauce on the side b/c they'll poor it on top and make them soggy. There's a lot of little annoying things about this place but for the price, and it's a nice looking place, I guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed October 17, 2010

This place is great for pizza and salad. Loved the gorgonzola salad. The pizza is not your regular new york style or italian style pizza. It is more your traditional Aguadilla pizza (thin crust with tomato sauce and cheddar cheese).
Great atmosphere, looks as if you were in old San Juan with the old arquitecture. I enjoyed sitting "al fresco" for dinner under the "stars".

Reviewed August 26, 2010

My boyfriend and I shared the family sized carbonara the first time we visited and the vongole the second. Both were very good and not the type of pasta you can eat just anywhere. For desert we've had the creme brulee and the strawberry crepes, both were very good. But, they often run out or don't have some of the items on the menu, so if you have your heart set on a specific dish, you might want a plan B. The service is ok, definitely not the best. The prices are reasonble especially if you order family sized portions and share.

Reviewed April 21, 2010

I went to the restaurant today with a large group of my co-workers. (Today is secretary's day) We heard great reviews and called first to place our order. When we arrived they said sorry we dont have chicken today, neither prosciutto, so you have to order something else. I asked for a coke and she gave me a dirty can of a hot coke with a glass of melty ice (half water). Never, never came to our table to verify if we needed something else. One of my coworkers asked for a frangelico and she never bring it to the table. After waiting 15 minutes for a cheese cake she told me, sorry we dont have cheescake today... I and nine of my coworkers will not go back :(

Reviewed March 20, 2010

We ate here several times during our stay in the Aguadilla area. Many of the restaurants listed on tripadvisor are no longer open. We found the staff to be very attentive, tolerant of our inability to speak Spanish and very friendly. You may also order off of the menu from the restaurant next door- Oleana's-(if they are not busy). The atmosphere on Saturday night is great- they have a local band around 8:30 and they were very good. The mussels appetizer was great and kids loved the pizza of course.