“Paradise”
other traveler has booked this property
Afternoon ocean view
Kitchen
Kitchen
Terrace
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

greentree...
Eatontown, New Jersey
“Paradise”
Reviewed July 8, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The condo was perfect for my family and I. It was clean. The roof top was amazing. The view was breath taking. Everything was perfect!! We will defiantly be back.

H T
“Wonderful sunsets. Beautiful views. Everything nearby!”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Super clean. Complex is very well maintained. Everything is nearby with kiosks upon walking distance.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 7, 2017
Thank you Torres Family, we hope to host your family again in the near feature. You will be more than welcome.
Levittown, NY, USA
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Mar 28, 2016
Thanks Edwin, I hope to have you and your lovely family back in our property next year.
Reviewed August 2, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Reviewed May 23, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

VA, USA
Reviewed April 23, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

May 23, 2014
It gives me joy when I get reviews from guests commenting the great experience they had.
Thanks, Lindsay, It was a pleasure having you and your friends as our guests. I wait for your next visit on Christmas
Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Feb 12, 2014
Dave and Pat: I really appreciate your review. I will check if third floor (and last) is in the description and if not I will add it now. I'm happy you enjoy our little paradise in Aguadilla. Hope to have you again for your next vacations.

I checked the description and it mentined that - We offer a lovely spacious brand new "walk up" penthouse located on the west coast of Puerto Rico, in a town called Aguadilla.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing