3,674 results
All reviews jean luc gourmet restaurant collection area adults only section soft opening lobby bar main buffet outdoor buffet a la carte restaurants rain shower lobster churros the general manager partial ocean view ocean front pasta entertainment team
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our experience at the Pullman March 2 to March 12 was nothing but amazing!

Lovely, caring, hard working, fun staff in each and every area of the resort!
I have especially missed my hugs from Jesus in the dining room since we have left!

To both managers, Jean-Luc and Jean-Batiste - thank you and well done!
You see your leadership everywhere and we were very impressed with the love and kindness you show to each and every one of your staff on the resort!
Thank you for the personal meeting when you thought there was a "problem" - again very impressed!

Beach and ocean - beautiful.
Rooms - very clean and never a problem with bedding or towels.
Food - very tasty!
Nothing here to complain about!

*** Remember guests you are on vacation. Pack your patience and your smiles!
Staff is working long hours and very hard to accommodate everyone and their "wants" as they provide all the necessary needs!***

Until we meet again...hugs to all of you from Dan & Tammy!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank HappyVacationers2017
Jean-Luc G, Director General at Pullman Cayo Coco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest ,

We would like to express our deep appreciation for sharing your experience during your recent stay with Pullman Cayo Coco. It’s a pleasure to hear that you found our beach beautiful, room clean and food very tasty.

Thank you so much for recognizing the work of the management. The team will be inspired to continuously strive to provide excellent service to our guests.

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and we hope to see you again in your future visit to Cuba.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was our second visit to the Pullman in 6 months. Our first visit was on the family side and this time we decided to book the Collection. Although I’d be happy to return to either part of this resort the upgrade to Collection was worth every penny. No lineups for anything and the most incredible food! The gourmet restaurant was fantastic. Being able to have breakfast À la cart was so nice and the view from the restaurant was awesome. It is quiet and so peaceful in comparison which we like very much and you still have the option to enjoy more action on the family side as well. The staff are all so friendly. They have a great entertainment team on the family side. Charlie in particular deserves special mention! Such a nice guy he was always going out of his way to ensure everyone was having a great time. Buddy at the beach bar was fantastic he made the best drinks in the entire resort!
This was the first time I’ve ever returned to a resort more than once and now that I’m sure we’ve found the best resort in Cuba we will be back again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank CLMac

Dear Guest,

You can not imagine our pleasure reading your message. We are very proud of if and especially because you will come back for the third time and consider our resort to be the best in Cuba, is the most beautiful reward we can hope for.

Rest assured that I will transmit your kind comments to the entire team who will certainly be very thrilled of it.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Cuba.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

We stayed at Pullman cayo coco from January 17th to the 24th,had some ups and downs with our daughter crib but the staff solve the problem,I want to thank to the maid of room 33017 she was amazing.also to the staff of the kid's club specially to Yanelis,we spend
a lot of time there with our baby she makes us feel like family, and from the entertainment staff to Adrian who was very nice,friendly and very professional.the food was ok best restaurant the Italian .the beach was nice and the pool area too.the room was big and clean.i recommend this hotel over others we have been in Cato coco.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ernesto S

Dear Ernesto,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review following your recent visit to the Pullman Cayo Coco.

Your valuable feedback is a paramount concern for us to continue delivering good service. I read you post with great attention and highly value your feedback, as we constantly thrive to meet yours expectations.

I hope that next time we will meet all your expectations and we will merit a 5 stars review .

I look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Pullman Cayo Coco,

Regards

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time! All staff are most welcoming and always with a smile. The site facility is nicely appointed with quaint spots like the shack near the beach for a lunch spot, snack bar open 24 hrs. All bars , restaurants with happy people, good food, and lots of hugs if you want them. We enjoyed all the animator entertainers they were good to rally up the guests to play, so creative engaging and loveable!
Betty, Yuris, Charlie, the Twins, Double AA, Geini, Yanelis, Jeisy, Choco, Mia, Babe Junior, Adrian, and Richard.
Lots of fun games, and the children were always included and encouraged to try.
Cannot say enough, great memories, we will definitely return to see friends!
The nature side including rabbits, chickens, roosters, a goat, peacocks, add a bit of warmth to the resort.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BMDreviews

Dear Pullman Friends ,

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. It was a real pleausre to welcome you to our Resort.
Our Entertainment team and I are honored by such a glowing review. Your recognition is the best reward for dedicated team.

Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with the entire team, whose aim is to satisfy each guest’s preferences and needs. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Pullman Cayo Coco,

Sincerely

Reviewed March 20, 2019

I went fishing and we used the Pullman as part of the package. The room was clean., spacious and the food excellent. Staff were efficient but fun as well and what I( saw of the entertainment was of the highest standards. Unfortunately early starts and tiring days didn't allow me top stay long into the night, but I was well looked after throughout. The only small minus is they didn't offer a clothes laundry service which I normally use as fishing clothes get used and messy, but I had enough clothes to cope so this wasnt enough to spoil this superb hotel.

Room tip: Just enjoy - the staff are fun and friendly be nice to them and they will look after you
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Bill S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor after your recent sojourn at the Pullman Cayo Coco.

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Cuban stay with us and that my team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service of the Hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one. We are waiting for you for another fishing trip.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Cuba.