2,982 results
All reviews gourmet restaurant jean christophe adults only section soft opening collection area infinity pool lobster main buffet rotisserie chicken lobby bar outdoor buffet a la carte restaurants churros the general manager rain shower broken shells ocean front
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancé and I decided to go to pullman cayo coco for a romantic vacation before our wedding. We were so happy with this resort! Everything was amazing, we have no complaints whatsoever! Amazing food and drinks, clean, nice people! We met two amazing human beings named Charlie and Richard who worked with the entertainment staff, we hope to come back and see them again! They were fantastic and professional and just all around great guys. Make sure you grab a mojito at the pool bar because they are the best at the resort! We will be back for the honeymoon!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JenniferGL18
Jean-Luc G, Director General at Pullman Cayo Coco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear JenniferGL18,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a very nice review about your stay at the Pullman and know that we really appreciate it.

When you come back to celebrate your "honeymoon" do not forget to contact me before your arrival to make you live an unforgettable moment

My contact: director.general@pullmancayococo.tur.cu

Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This our 1st time at pullman in cayo coco. It is a great resort for family and friends. The staff were amazing. We made friends with the entertainment staff (double A's) Richard, the twins, and all the ladies there, yuris, Mia,aka pocahontas which is my daughter's fave, they were all amazing and funny. Met a couple there from London ( hi Emily and the cutest baby, Savanna)
The a la cartes were fantastic. The buffet staff also. I can't say enough about the staff there they were so friendly and welcoming.
The shows were great. The rooms were cleaned. Great view of the ocean and sunrise every morning.
Was sad to say good bye but I would like to go back in a year or so.
See you next time double A's :)))

Dear thyem09,

We want to thank you for sharing your opinion about your recent stay at our hotel. It always comforts us to receive such positive comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we agree with you that our attentive staff plays a key role in the overall experience of our guests.

We hope to receive and serve you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend this resort to couples who are looking for a destination wedding in Cuba! They can accommodate large groups and to couples who are looking to elope ...(like us)

My husband and I have been to The PULLMAN every year since they opened. Last year (Feb 2017) we conceived our baby there and decided to return to get married!

WEDDING PLANNERS

The WP are Nadia and Yudi. Unfortunately on our arrival, I never had the chance to meet Yudi, she may have been on vacation, But Nadia was there and she was AMAZING. You will not be disappointed. I know wedding planning with someone over emails can be very stressful, but you ARE in exceptional hands with these two women. Nadia can make the impossible happen, we had some last minute requests and she moved mountains for us. Nadia is now like a sister to me! I had dress issues as my mother-in-law is quite frail, and she was there for me! Nadia entertained my daughter after our ceremony, and the most important thing was that even after the wedding, she still did things for us. I love you Nadia. When we come back I will stop by to say hello! We appreciate all your hard work!!!!

THE FOOD
The quality of the food was by far the best this year, the service at the a la carte restaurants was fantastic. The menus had something for everyone and if you have a kid who is a picky eater, they will try their best to accommodate special requests.

My only issue was at the Japanese restaurant I informed the waitress that my son was allergic to nuts and she didn’t know what nuts were. My son was given ice cream with nuts on it, thank God an insect made its way onto his plate or he would have eaten it! My advice to people is before going down google “allergic to nuts in Spanish”.

THE POOLS
I read some bad reviews about the pools, but honestly they were super clean. No clumps of hair or oily water.

FYI there are no more straws at The Pullman, bring your own!

In closing, it’s a shame that the outside lunch buffet closed. It was really one of the best lunches we ever had. Our hearts sank when we found out. But, it won’t stop us from returning!

See you all next year.

2  Thank emilydimitriou1980

Dear emilydimitriou1980,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor after your recent sojourn at the Pullman Cayo Coco.

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Cuban stay with us and that my team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service of the Hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one.

Rest assured that I will transmit your kind comments to the entire team who will certainly be very thrilled of it.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Cuba.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our 1st trip to Cayo Coco from Oct 12-19th & my husband & I were very pleased with our choice of resort. Clean inside & out, hard working/ polite staff along a lengthy stretch of beach. Pools were clean including the ladies restroom located behind the towel exchange & the lobby at any given time of day. Thank you to the ladies who are responsible for this, it is appreciated! Thank you to Liz & Leanny at the front desk, Muri from the lobby bar, Miry at the pool bar, Faydeline & Pedro at the buffet restaurant. Thank you to Bruno & the gentleman who is responsible for the towel exchange, Pitbul? Friendly & always initiated a conversation. The entertainment at this resort was probably one of the best we have enjoyed over the last few years. The band Citadel was amazing! Enjoyed the entertainment offered in the lobby bar on most evenings during our stay. Applause to "The Horror Show", very well done!
As for the food, one cannot EVER say there was not enough food or nothing to choose from. Cuban restaurant, French & Gourmet were fantastic! Thank you to the staff for your attentiveness & quality of food served!
The lobby bar served the best Spanish coffee I've ever tried. Would definitely recommend this resort.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank r123887

Dear r123887,

Your comment and really very friendly sincerely.

I thank you for taking the time to share with us your feelings after your recent stay.

Thank you also for your compliments to our teams who seem to have greatly contributed to the success of your stay. Thank you for your comment and your enthusiasm, I will not fail to share your warm remarks with our teams.

I hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you again for another "incredible" stay.

Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hello.. my family went to Pullman a week ago, we were absolutely impressed because of the whether down there and aslo lot of things that make a difference in that lovely place. If you give yourself a chance to go and visit it you are going to be more than satisfied. The air you breath and the people you talk with is unbelievable. The entertainers were amazing, specially Charlie, the new kid on the block. He walked around the pool and the beach all the time talking with us and with our kids, they freaking love him. Don't be lazy... get crazy.
Chiao Chiao

Dear omaromar12018,

Thank you so much for your kindly message on tripadvisor. Our team and I are honored by such a glowing review.

Your recognition is the best reward for dedicated team. We are most grateful for your recommendation and for your compliments specially regarding the entertainment.

On behalf of all of us here at the pullman Cayo coco, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we already look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely yours,