Pullman Cayo Coco
Melia Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)
$271
Iberostar Mojito(Cayo Coco)
$143
iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)(Great Value!)
$205
$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$118
$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Iberostar Daiquiri(Cayo Guillermo)
$143
iberostar.com
  • Beachfront
Melia Cayo Guillermo(Cayo Guillermo)
$249
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cayo Guillermo(Cayo Guillermo)
$205
$199
$246
$132
Hotels.com
2,450 results
All reviewsgourmet restaurantjean christopheadults only sectionsoft openinga la carte restaurantscollection arearotisserie chickenlobby barmain buffetoutdoor buffetlobsterthe general managerchurrosrain showerocean frontother resortsfoam party
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I spent a 2 weeks at Pullman hotel from 12 to 26 may 2018 ,we found ressort very beautiful ,food was good ,pastry superrrr ,I love (Pullman special station ) always super good ,beach was nice, love so much Kitesurf , thanks Pullman for beautiful vacation ,see you next year

1  Thank Marija J
Jean-Luc G, Director General at Pullman Cayo Coco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Marija J,

I thank you for your very positive and well summarized comment about your last stay in our hotel Pullman.

We are waiting for you again next year

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This resort was so beautiful and modern. The staff were phenomenal and made you feel comfortable and welcomed. Omelio at the pool bar was absolutely amazing, he was so friendly and always had a smile on his face. He customized all your drinks and remembers what you order by your face. The staff were just excellent at this resort. The food at the buffet was good, there was a lot to choose from. The snack bar had similar food to the buffet and was opened 24/7. The entertainment was great and the staff really love to get the tourists involved and having fun. The view was amazing from our room and from the hotel lobby at night. Will definitely be returning to the Pullman!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank alyshabryann
Jean-Luc G, Director General at Pullman Cayo Coco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear alyshabryann,

Thank you for your focused and very positive comment about your last stay at the Pullman Cayo Coco.

We can see that everything is happening as you hoped and we are delighted.

We hope to see you again very soon and in this case do not hesitate to contact me before your arrival.

cordially

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Pullman Cayo Coco from May 19 - May 26th.

My first impression of the resort was not a good one. Upon arriving there was no welcome drink, nobody there to greet us and the front desk staff weren't very friendly. Our room was not ready upon arrival (which was fine), however they have absolutely nowhere to store your luggage. If you don't want to haul it around the resort with you, it will be left unattended in the lobby.

We made our way to the lunch buffet by the snack bar. We found it odd that the servers would not deliver food from the snack bar like other resorts we have been to. The snack bar really ought to be called the "wait in line bar". Every time we went we had around 7-8 individuals in front of us and never received our food in less than 45 minutes. This is due to the hotel being understaffed - the worker at the snack bar is a tremendously hard-working man and they should really give him some help.

Our first few days at the resort were disappointing - we felt that the staff didn't really make us feel welcome. There were a few occasions where I went up to the bar to order a water and the staff member gave me a death stare (bar by snack bar). Our first few days at the buffet we were ignored and had to scavenge for cutlery from other tables.

Service improved a bit as the week progressed as the workers saw that we were tipping. I don't remember their names, but the ladies at the breakfast buffet who served to the right of the drink station were wonderful, as was the lady who always had a smile who served in the section to the right of the snack bar closest to the water.

Drinks: Lobby bar has the best drinks in the resort - service was okay. Some servers were really on the ball like Roberto and a few others (don't know their names) but they are overrun by patrons.

Coffee: Coffee was the best part of my trip - the lobby has awesome coffee and iced coffee variety options.

Food: Japanese a-la-carte was really good. I thought the buffet was okay - average for Cuba. However the buffet times are odd. Breakfast 7:30-11:30, Lunch - 12:30 - 3:30, Dinner 6:30 - 10:00. They really should start 30 mins before each of those times

Rooms: Were nice and clean. Our cleaning lady Yeni was fantastic and really on the ball with restocking the fridge and getting us fresh towels.

Resort: Was average - it looked a little worn down but nothing too out of the ordinary. There was lots of rain every day and I almost slipped on several occasions on the tile surface surrounding my room.

Beach: The water was murky and there was lots of debris on the shores. This may be a cayo coco thing post-hurricane.

Overall Service: Was spotty - some resort workers were amazing, but most were average. I got the feeling that most of these people didn't want to be there - it might have something to do with the supposed upper-management change that took place before our trip.

Overall rating: 3/5. To me, service is what makes a resort. I don't feel that the workers really were great at customer service as a whole. This was one of the most expensive resorts in Cayo Coco and largely not worth the money. Cuba - I will be back, but not to this resort.

5  Thank Darran A

Dear Darran A,

I thank you for your detailed comment and we are really sorry to have not been able to fully satisfy you during your last stay at the Pullman Cayo Coco.

It is true that the intense rain of the last days did not help us to the satisfaction of our customers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is close to the Airport (about 15 mins) and stayed during the week of May 18th to May 25th. Unfortunately it was mainly overcast or rainy during our stay. We were situated at building 43 - Main Floor and the moment we entered the room, we noticed an unpleasant smell. We thought perhaps the room was unused for a while so it still had the musky/mildew-ish smell and did not bother switching room. We also noticed the shower and tub were not draining properly. Again, we thought because it was our first night and the room was probably unused for a while (giving the hotel the benefit of the doubt). The following day, the smell got worse and badly enough we discovered flood in the bathroom. The stuff from the sewer backed up causing it to overflow back to the shower drains. It was very unpleasant and disgusting to wake up to human waste in the bathroom and eventually run in the main room. The maids were also pushing out the filthy flood from the hallways which made the smell even worst. We called front desk to get switched to another room but we were rejected instantly. The front desk individual said we have to wait to get the room cleaned up and cant be switched because there are no more rooms available (she did not even try to look for an alternative room). She was not helpful or friendly even after knowing the flighty situation. We left our room and 4 hours later, the room was still uncleaned!!!! We called front desk again and the same front desk individual rejected us AGAIN with an attitude. After waiting for hours our room was finally cleaned (kudos to the hard working maids/cleaners who were more sympathetic than the lady from Front Desk). 2 days later, it was yet another flooding. Again they did not switch our room!!!! very disgusting!

I have read many positive reviews about Pullman Cayo Coco that is why we chose to stay at this resort but after my personal experience, I will not come back here again! Front Desk was not accommodating even after addressing the issue in our room. The maid did a great job clearing the mess and making sure the guest rooms are cleaned. We appreciated them more than the rude individual from front desk. In terms of service, overall it as good, especially housekeeping and the buffet areas.

The beach was not as I expected it to be. It had a green colour, lots of seaweeds and jellyfish. We have seen at least 4 people get stung (2 that we personally know). The sand was shelly. We have been to Cayo Coco before and the beach at Pullman is different from the other resorts we have visited.

The food at this resort is good for Cuban standard. We really loved the grill section.

The drinks are very sweet no matter which one you order. You have to tell the bartender not to add sugar or not to add too much liquor mix. However, the coffees here are amazing, especially the one at the Main Lobby.

Overall, this resort is ok and I will not come back.

Room Tip: avoid Building 41 to 43
10  Thank Karla N

Dear Karla N,

I thank you for your comment and indeed during your stay we had a lot of rain that has complicated the operation and satisfaction of our customers, we are sorry and on a next stay we engage a very positive gesture to you to forget this disgrace.

We hope to see you again very soon and in this case do not hesitate to contact me directly before your arrival by bringing me back the facts concerning your last stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just got back from a week spent at Pullman. This was our 8th time visiting Cuba and when we go there we don't have Sandals in our mind so I'm not gonna complain about Cuban standards just cause it's not fair and kind of silly, trying to keep it as short as I can there's only a couple of things that you don't expect to happen in a resort that considers itself to be a 5 star doesn't matter where
1) 5 out 6 days no clean beach towels at only 3 pm and they open 9:30 am the following morning with about 20 people lined up waiting
2) 3-4 times running out of glasses, plates or bowls at the buffet and seeing an old man using a ice cream cup for soup was as funny as ridiculous, also a few times guys at the grill stations during lunch or dinner would wait and take their time when there's 10 people waiting in the line with plates in their hands
3) Should be more staff at the lobby bar specifically in the morning and more waitress in the afternoon hours, they try but they're just humans
I believe that these are basics and you don't count the stars before knowing what to expect or you can't blame last year's hurricane since I decided not to name a single problem that I guessed it came from that
So to end my review I can say that Pullman just didn't meet our expectations considering the 5 stars, the very good reviews and being a pretty new resort

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
8  Thank Herion M

Dear Herion M,

I thank you for your comment about your last trip to the Pullman and we are also really sorry we did not succeed in satisfying you for the reasons listed by you.

Regarding bath towels, the external and unique supplier does not give us the necessary service, we have to buy even more towels that will arrive from June.

The case of plates and bowls has been settled, so we have only one supplier and we depend on these services.

We hope to see you again very soon and in this case do not hesitate to contact me directly.