“Beautiful view, great music, amazing food and most of all - awesome folks!”

Lenny's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Cayo Coco
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I hiked out to Lenny's Bar and Grill from Memories Flamemco with my oldest son as I had looked at great reviews on here and thought it sounded like a good place to check out.

They definitely did not disappoint.

This is about as good of a lobster meal I have ever had and with the atmosphere, great entertainment provided by Coco Indio and the awesome folks I would have to say I'm already planning on my next visit.

Keep in mind this is a simple place in the middle of no where so if you are looking for 5 star dining this is not the place for you. I don't think a star rating can quantify the experience Lenny's offers. It is a bit of rugged, mixed with very talented musicians and fish, lobster and shrimp cooked to perfection. Toss in great conversation, a couple of Cold beers and it is perfect.

4  Thank SWO

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We went to Lenny's bar and grill through an excursion booked at the resort. We went horse back riding to Lenny's then enjoyed a wonderful lobster dinner and music while there. We felt entertained by quality Cuban singers as well the lobster was amazing.
The actual bar could use a little TLC ( I know that Lenny is from Mississauga Ontario) and I think he needs to spend a bit more time there to ensure the boardwalk is safe etc. However, none of that put a damper on the amazing time we had. A great cook and awesome entertainers. I would easily recommend this excursion to everyone. ( we bought the CD and were not disappointed it was of good quality )

2  Thank CarolNiagara_Ontario
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had heard many reviews about Lenny's here on Trip Advisor and anyone that had been to Cayo Coco so we HAD to try it while on holidays.
On our last day at our resort, we decided to take the day and spend it at Lenny's. The view is AMAZING . we drove down this dirt back road thinking we were off to no where and drove up to this little place on the beach. The people were so nice greeted us as we walked in, the musician's started playing and the atmosphere was fun and entertaining. the lobster was HUGE!!! everything on the plate was unbelievable and very good! we took a walk down the path to take some great shots of the ocean (a little windy so no swimming but you can if you want!) Learned about Lenny's , the people and how it came to be. Thanks for the last day adventure, and great food Lenny's! I'll post pics soon!

2  Thank Lorene2012
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We just returned from Cayo Coco, and our only "Outing" off of the resort was to the Market and then to Lenny's. There were 6 of us, we took a taxi from the resort ... the car was old, it smelt like exhaust, it was rigged up with air conditioning (a fan with a wire that started it up when you closed the ashtray!).....Literally an experience of a lifetime for all of us! Our driver was such a gentleman, and even waited for us to finish shopping before taking us to Lenny's.
Lenny's was pretty much in the middle of nowhere, with the most beautiful scenery, and right on the ocean. The guys working there were very welcoming and sang to us while we drank cold beer and waited for our meal.......the meal....the best lobster I have ever tasted, cooked to perfection! Lobster was served with fish, shrimp, rice and salad. For all 6 of us, Lenny's was the highlight of our vacation! PS our cab driver waited with us and we treated him to a few beers and a meal as well. He was very appreciative.

3  Thank Tammy A
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Very poor food, not a lot of service. Music was great and the drinks were cold, that about sums it up