“Great Time at Pestana Cayo Coco” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort

Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Cayo Coco
Toronto, Canada
“Great Time at Pestana Cayo Coco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

i spent 7 days in this hotel from OCt 18th to Oct 25th and I had one of my best time. The staffs made me comfortable from day one during Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with their greetings and hospitality.
Everywhere you will be going in this Hotel, the staffs were there to assist you. (security,bartenders,lobby,cleaners,...) For any customer care issues, Jenny and Yeonie were there to make sure that you are having a great time. Please introduce yourself to them upon your arrival, they are wonderful ladies. The food was great(a Chef from Portugal, great guy), not much variety because the hotel was not functioning at full capacity i guess by now the guests will have a large variety in the menus. The beach bar and music will make your time in the ocean pleasant. :)
I have heard some people complained about the noise. This resort has a Show every night to entertain guests for an hour and half...at the end of the show people stay around the lobby to have their last drink before heading to their rooms therefore they keep the music not too loud but at a certain level. and finally turn it off when more people head to their rooms. I don't think the music will ruined your stay at this resort as they have more rooms far from the stage that can be offer to their guests.
Thank you to all of you that made my stay for that week:
Luis Alfonso (General Manager), Jenny and Yeonie(customer care), Sandra my daily room lady, Nelson, Luyiba, Pinky, Fernando, Geraldine, the DJ (entertainment team), Carlos, Julio, Jordan and All the bartenders and Staffs!!!
I will be back and will always recommend your hotel.

Billy from Toronto!!!!

Room Tip: My room was 1304....nice view(swimming pool).
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
27 Thank BILLY T
MarketingCcs, Director General at Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Hi Billy:
I appreciate the comment on behalf of all the people you've named, we remind you very much for your kindly treatment and friendliness. We are happy that you enjoyed our service and the warmth of our people.
Hope to see you again in this your hotel, please give our regards to your wife.

Luis
Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (502)
  • Polish first
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

my wife and I stayed at this resort last month, the facilities are pretty, food is ok, service could be better but it´s REALLY LOUD everywhere, specially by the pool area. I understand music is very important in common areas but when people seem not to enjoy it, We expect the Hotel to do something. I approached on a couple of staff members who were very friendly but They did not attend my complain even when They had more than two guests unhappy with it. I felt ignored. A lower volume could fix that. Everyday the same.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
14 Thank RJGM84
MarketingCcs, Director General at Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear RJGM84:

Thanks for taking the time to write and I'm sorry that our staff did not consider your request, I promise you this will have control and count on my actions.
In case you want to come or want to know how I can help feel free to email my email is director.general @ pestanacayococo.co.cu..

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I spent three days at the hotel and it is really good. The quality of the rooms, the location, the staff, the variety of food and drinks. My family really enjoyed. I have just a comment. During my stay from the 27th to the 30 September, there was music, really loud music, from 10 am in the morning until 2 am next day. The music in the swimming pool goes around the whole hotel and it is impossible to find a single spot with some silence to read or to have a chat. In the evenings it is even worse, the music played in the show area is so loud that even inside the rooms can be heard. I insist there was not a minute or a single place without music during the days I stayed there, only between 2 am and 10 am in the morning. People looking for some tranquility or even a quiet conversation could not have it, because in the beach area there was also loud music all day long. But this is a new hotel and I am sure this can be easily solved. The rest was really good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
34 Thank Iriscepero
MarketingCcs, Director General at Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Iriscepero:

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holidays with us. I will pay attention to the volume of the music in our areas and thanks for call my attention in this matter.
Hope to see you soon with us.

Sincerely

St. Jean, St. Barthelemy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Cuba for the last 13 years and this was by far the best hotel ever!! The hotel and rooms beautifully decorated. The food was excellent with lots of variety at the buffet and the restaurant a la carte were amazing!!
The beach was beautiful and had no issues of rocks on the beach the sand was light and fine. The long Chairs at the beach and pool are so comfortable they had material and didn't have the hard plastic like the other hotels. Beds were very comfortable and the have great fluffy pillows. The showers had lots of hot water and pressure. The air conditioner worked well of course the hotel is new so everything is the latest trend tv in the room are plasma.
We actually got engaged at this hotel, Staff and public relations were very accomodating as I had a special request to write will you marry me on my husband to be dessert plate.
I was very impressed with this Hotel and it was only in its first stage, & it will only get better!! We are actually planning on getting married at this hotel next year.
I only had good things to say about this hotel, I actually think It should be a 5 star hotel. looking forward to going back!!
For Scuba divers there is a shuttle that will bring you to Tryp Cayo Coco hotel Dive shop free of charge.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
43 Thank MMCKOY
MarketingCcs, Director General at Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Mmckoy:

I am happy to hear that you have a wonderful time with us.
For all of us it was a pleasure having you in our hotel and to be part of this wonderful time of the marriage commitment you made in our hotel.
We are happy that you are coming back to our hotel, all of us are waiting for you and help you with your great day in our hotel.

Director.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I recently went to this hotel with my wife it was an amazing place the best that I've ever been too personally the food was great, the service was beyond amazing, friendly customer service, there was one man in particular who helped me a lot and became my friend and was very nice and know's how to run the hotel and manage certain things his name is Hendrys a great guy i would suggest people to speak with him if you'r in need of anything. Definitely the best hotel in all of Cuba!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
29 Thank Jonathan S
MarketingCcs, Director General at Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Jonathan S:

I am glad to receive your note that you enjoyed your holiday. I saw you very happy with the service of our staff and we will be very happy, if you return. You are a wonderful couple. Personally I'll give you greetings to Hendrys

Luis Alfonso
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was on this hotel in the beginning of august 2013 is a brand new hotel the food is excellent and the staff very friendly and help you in everything that you need,the roon are confortable and very clean.there is a special thanks to the receccionist yoanis very sweet and friendly person very kind she answer all my question and always have a smile ,thanks all workers in hotel this was my best ever vacation
POTY

Room Tip: my room was 1402 and was very client
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
25 Thank poty p
MarketingCcs, Director General at Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Poty p:

I want to thanks you for taking the time to write your comment. I am very glad that you enjoyed our service and the people's actitude. We have our employees ready to serve you any time you want to come back.
I will personally give your regards to Yoanis.
Hope to see you soon,

#7 of 8 in Oyster Pond
Royal Palms
Royal Palms
#1 of 3 in South Hill

Been to Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive Beach Resort? Share your experiences!