My wife and I attended our second visit to Cuba, deciding to stay at Tryp once again.
The resort is dated and the rooms are dark but we are not there to sit in our rooms. We could have upgraded to ocean view and decided to pass. Both visits the rooms were comfortable, clean and the cleaning staff are good.
On this visit we were welcomed by Yoleidy in the buffet. It was nice to be remembered. The staff is so friendly and the managers try hard to fill any need that came up.
This spring we will be back yet again to enjoy the sand, the resort and the staff.
Side note: If you are expecting spicy food you will be disappointed. The food at the resort is subtle, just the way my wife and I like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star All-Inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel (508 rooms) offers select gastronomic service and an exciting day and night recreation program. The property is located in one of the pristine keys off the coast of the central region of Cuba.Built over a natural lagoon, facing and wide stretch of sugar-white beach. Ideal for families, diving lovers, fishing and nautical activities.Guest Rooms508 rooms: 343 Standard, 57 Standard Ocean View, 102 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 SuiteDining9 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet, Barbeque, Gourmet), 3 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your TRYP Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Ciego De Avila
- Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba
- Cayo Coco Tryp
- Trip Cayo Coco