It is a very nice place to go, I went 3 times. What is fabulous is the beach, you can walk and walk. The food is correct, the buffet is various and other restaurants are good too. But do not forget that we are in Cuba, it is not the gastronomy. The rooms are clean, always hot water but the only thing is they need a refresh. It is dark and old. This place is very nice a lot of activities. You can go to relax or doing activities!
I appreciate this hotel, it is for 20 till 70 years old peoples not just for young. I would like to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star All-Inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel (508 rooms) offers select gastronomic service and an exciting day and night recreation program. The property is located in one of the pristine keys off the coast of the central region of Cuba.Built over a natural lagoon, facing and wide stretch of sugar-white beach. Ideal for families, diving lovers, fishing and nautical activities.Guest Rooms508 rooms: 343 Standard, 57 Standard Ocean View, 102 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 SuiteDining9 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet, Barbeque, Gourmet), 3 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Prodigios Interactivos SA and Booking.com so you can book your TRYP Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Ciego De Avila
- Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba
- Cayo Coco Tryp
- Trip Cayo Coco