I was fortunate to be staying at Tryp Cayo Coco during the March Break, March 9th to 16th.
This was my 4th time staying there. I enjoy it more each time I go and look forward to visiting again in the near future.
I find the ocean spectacular. The view from the main building is so inspiring. The gardens are so tastefully designed and are well maintained.
It is so good not to have to prepare food!. All one has to do is to visit one of the many restaurants and be served your meal. There are many choices to please every palate. One can always eat at the main dining hall for each meal. There is a good selection and many chefs to cook in front of you, as you wait, whatever you chose to eat.
The bedrooms are large clean with a large washroom.
Of course there is a fridge, air conditioning and a TV
The staff are especially friendly, polite and helpful.
It was all in all a very relaxed and pleasant holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star All-Inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel (508 rooms) offers select gastronomic service and an exciting day and night recreation program. The property is located in one of the pristine keys off the coast of the central region of Cuba.Built over a natural lagoon, facing and wide stretch of sugar-white beach. Ideal for families, diving lovers, fishing and nautical activities.Guest Rooms508 rooms: 343 Standard, 57 Standard Ocean View, 102 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 SuiteDining9 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet, Barbeque, Gourmet), 3 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your TRYP Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Ciego De Avila
- Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba
- Cayo Coco Tryp
- Trip Cayo Coco