This 4star resort is amazing, it was our first time at this hotel with the Iberostarfamily and I can say that we will come back when they are ready to open the other part (1st half) of the resort.
All staf is so helpful, so sweet and so loyal, remember most of the morning staff need to travel everyday for 2 hours, waking up around 03:00 in the morning to provide the best for the tourist. Giving you so much love knowing they only make 300-350 Cuban Pesos a month and even giving a part of the tips to the children's cancer foundation says a lot about how nice they are.
Iberostar just started with this resort and will make this resort the best there is in all Cuba.
It's a wonderful resort with lots of things to do in and around.
The Show's in the nights are more than amazing, dancers jumping around great singers and a superb band! The whole entertaining team of the resort is great.
People who say something about the food need to travel first 2 weeks in Cuba itself and than come to a resort like this. Because Cuba doesn't have so much to choose in Cuba itself they only have rice with beans and some pork or chicken. At this resort the choice is unlimited from Italian to Mexican and Cuban to French what more do you need?
The bar is 24hours open even at 04:00 you can order a Pizza for free and it's made by hand so no fridge pizza like the NYpizza or Domino's.
600 meters long private beach
all inclusive (non-motorized) water sports
24 hours free drinks, food, services at many bars
twice a week free a la carte with live music
Shops, barbers, sap, fitness
many different pools
car and scooter rentals
diving, horse riding, touristbus and transfers
and lots more
I want to thank the Iberostar family a for the love, great service and our unforgettable holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 352 Standard Rooms ( 36 of them are Superior Rooms). 1 buffet (divided into two sections: Lotus and Los Portales), 2 a la carte restaurants with 3 menus (italian, international and gourmet), a snack bar, a grill, a disco, a cigar lounge, 7 bars. It also have an anfitheatre, a mini club, 3 sweet water swimming pools (main, only adults and only children), 3 tennis courts, a gym, a massage saloon and a nautical sports center. Among other services there are: Conference room, wi fi Internet service, shops, beauty parlor , Money exchange, rent- a- car, tourism desk and medical service 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Mojito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Krystal Laguna Resort
- Nh Krystal Laguna Hotel
- Krystal Laguna Cuba
- Nh Krystal Laguna Cayo Coco
- Nh Krystal Laguna Villas Resort
- Nh Krystal Cuba
- Krystal Laguna Cayo Coco
- Nh Krystal Laguna Cuba
- Krystal Cayo Coco