“Very Nice”

Acuavida Spa Talaso
Ranked #6 of 9 things to do in Cayo Coco
More attraction details
Owner description: It is a center focused on Health and Welfare, with programs of aesthetics, beauty and relaxation where you can experience moments inolvidsable, recovering capabilities that allow you to keep pace with modern life.Es un centro enfocado al Bienestar y la Salud, con programas de estetica, belleza y relajacion que le permitira vivir momentos inolvidsable, recuperando capacidades que le permitiran estar a tono con la vida moderna.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

My daughter and I enjoyed 4hrs at the spa and it was fantastic, I had the milk bath which was amazing and she enjoyed the mud bath. I then had a facial and reflexology and she enjoyed the message. The open bar was a nice surprise and the barman was very friendly. Everyone was professional and the grounds were gorgeous and right on the water. I would highly recommend spending the 52CUC as it was well worth it.

1  Thank TorontoTwins
in 10 reviews
"ocean"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2014

My wife and I spent a very relaxing, peaceful half day at this gem of a spa. She took a very well-priced package of treatments for $52, while tagged along just to enjoy the scenery, pools and bar for $12! We were on a bus for five minutes with a small group of interesting travellers. The facilities and services were great and the location on a small cliff was beautiful. A nice, simple experience.

1  Thank Fidel47
Reviewed August 16, 2014

They approached us on the beach with the spa offers,. Do it! For $52 we got the relaxation treatment. They picked you up in an air conditioned bus, drove you to the spa, had a mud bath where they paint you with mud (bathing suit on), half hour massage, 15 minute reflexology, use of pools and weight room and open bar. Awesome!

2  Thank JanetD2000
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife visited the spa on our honeymoon, as far as Cuba goes, it was a very nice well done out spa, staff were friendly, however we payed 50 Cuban Tourist Pacos, for a massage, mud bath, heated sea salt pool, and a shower. The price did include drinks, so value for money, not to bad, if visiting as a couple, they will take you away and massage the couple together privately which I thought was good. My wife enjoyed the pampering, but as a man, I didn't feel any different, your already on holiday relaxing and unwinding naturally, no need for the spa :-)

1  Thank Spike046