“Acuavida Spa Talaso is a must go.”

Acuavida Spa Talaso
Ranked #5 of 9 things to do in Cayo Coco
More attraction details
Owner description: It is a center focused on Health and Welfare, with programs of aesthetics, beauty and relaxation where you can experience moments inolvidsable, recovering capabilities that allow you to keep pace with modern life.Es un centro enfocado al Bienestar y la Salud, con programas de estetica, belleza y relajacion que le permitira vivir momentos inolvidsable, recuperando capacidades que le permitiran estar a tono con la vida moderna.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I went Sept/2012. We really enjoyed it, we took the three hour package it was all so worth it. I highly recommend this beautiful, friendly,clean and a breathtaking scenery.
The staff was so friendly and welcoming.
Giovanni at front desk is an amazing wonderful gentleman.
I will definitly go again. Hola to everyone at the Spa.
Happy Holidays
Lidia & John Cioffi
Ontario Canada

1  Thank Lee1961Canada
There are newer reviews for Acuavida Spa Talaso

Reviewed March 2, 2013

went with family spend a day of relazing enjoying the sun , view and amaizing pools with hot salt water , jets etc.
drinks are very cheap if you compare them to other places at other resorts. staff are the best very nice and super professional . have not even one negative comment of this place.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I had a very relaxing time at the Acuavida Spa. I booked this package with our Nolitours rep at the hotel that we stayed at. She didn't have a lot of information on the packages available, but there were 3 packages in total. Two packages were $49.00 per person and one package was $55.00 per person. The spa excursion through Nolitours was offered in the morning (10am - 1pm) or afternoon (2pm - 5pm). I opted for the $55.00 package which included a 30 minute massage, 15 minutes of reflexology, and a 20 minute Cleopatra milk bath and use of the relaxing pools at the facility.

I started off with a massage and reflexology treatments followed by the milk bath. The are some nice relaxing pools outside and one indoors. There are some nice waterspouts outside in one of the pools that had relaxed your neck and shoulders. The indoor pool was fantastic and quite hot (probably the temperatue of a hot tub) but was a fairly large pool. At the opposite end of the pool was some nice relaxation jets that were really nice for your back. I spent most of my time in the indoor pool because I was alone in there.

I was looking forward to using the hammocks outside that were pictured, but none of the hammocks were out.

Overall it was very relaxing and a really good value for the price. One tip: wear a bikini or tankini to make it easier for the treatments you receive.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was not worth the money. I felt ignored when we arrived. And rushed to leave. I had a much better massage on the resort.

2  Thank Melody M
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was our 5th trip to the Acuavida Spa and I booked it direct through Yudy at the Melia Cayo Coco. I prefer to book direct via the promoters because then you can have more choice of exactly what treatments you would like, Also it meant everything felt far more private and individual. this is certainly now something I would recommend everyone does, don't book with you rep go direct, ask at your reception where the promoters are, they are all lovely, very experienced and approachable. Most of them have worked there for many years. We had private taxi transfer too. This time I had a full 75 min facial, an hours full body massage a Cleopatra milk bath (divine) and use of all the facilities. The barman there makes the best cocktails in Cuba they are approx 2 pesos each. Going to the Spa each year is my treat as there is no way i could ever afford to have some of the treatments I have there back here in the UK, for a start there is no where in the UK that has such beautiful surroundings such as this. Make sure this is one of your treats when you come to the Cayos, its worth every single penny. See you all at the end of the year xx

4  Thank Di&Mal