“Great view and good food”

Foxy's Taboo Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Long Beach, California
“Great view and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

A fun day trip and a good place to relax after a trip to the bubbly pool. Food is good. Relaxing atmosphere. Beautiful view.

Visited July 2014

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great place, food, drinks.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Moored here for the day to go to the Bubbly Pool. After visiting that, we stopped in Foxy's for drinks and the teens ordered a pizza. There weren't many people there at the time.... Service was quick and that pizza was really good. Pizza is probably the one food we miss when we're in the islands.

iowa
“Peacefully relaxing and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stopped while on a boat ride with Good Day Charters. Not a big crowd during our lunch stop. Service was timely and attentive and the food fantastic. We had pizza, burger and fish sandwich all excellent as were our drinks! Recommend highly.

Sherwood, Oregon, United States
“Great for Dinner, overcrowded for Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We moored into Diamond Cay overnight next to Foxy's Taboo Bar and Restaurant. We took our dingy over for dinner and made sure we sprayed bug spray...lots of mosquitos, but it's tropical. Dinner was great and affordable. The next day we decided to have lunch there before we headed out, and it took 2 hours to get our food. We had sat, and hordes of people were being boated in, and we had ordered before they got there, and it literally took 2 hours for our food to arrive at the table. The food was good, but they were not able to handle the amount of people that had arrived for lunch.

Amarillo, Texas
“Inappropriate”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Foxys for a drink before catching the ferry back to Tortola. I was completely appalled at the comments made by the owners son. He has a very loud voice that carries and was making very rude and inappropriate comments to a man and women (who we later found out were his cousin and his wife) about how she would have sexual relations with him and stuff about oral sex. He then asked me if I was a lesbian if I would have relations with the woman. I could not believe what I was hearing him say. He then starting lecturing us on Obama and how we were stupid for not voting for him and informed us everything that was wrong with America. When I tried to speak he told me that I had my turn to speak and that I was not going to interrupt him. I finally had to just leave. I will never ever go back there and would hope any proud American and anyone who has an ounce of self respect would not go either!

1 Thank texas79119