“It's Foxy”

Foxy's Taboo Bar & Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

What's not to love? Great music, great food, great people. But bring your bug spray! Foxy's is a don't miss for sure!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Sorry to the rest, but there was really no comparison to the Painkillers served by the friendly bartender at Foxy's Taboo. Wish they were easier to come by! Great to stop by after a trip to the bubbly pool to relax and refresh!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Did a day long BVI tour and stopped to eat lunch at this out of the way beachside restaurant. I live in a coastal community and have eaten fresh seafood my entire life. However, I was amazed at the grouper that was served at this restaurant. Best I ever had. Although it was just lunch, the kids ate homemade pizza that they loved, my wife got a burger that too was awesome and we all feasted on the homemade chips and salsa.
Don't miss this place.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We went there only one night. I wish we had gone more times. We went for one of their BBQ nights. I loaded up on some fantastic food and beverages. My wife and I had a blast watching some of the employees messing with people as they enjoyed their dinners listening to some great music. It was so relaxing for the both of us. Really great time.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Couldn't get a mooring so came back early the next day and walked to the bubbly pool. Then back for a couple of cold beers which became lunch and it was a good job it was early on a it filled up fast. Beers good and cold and food very good and reasonably priced for what it was. Returned that night for a good session at the bar and were the last to leave thanks to a very friendly and attentive bar tender. Would definately drop anchor here again.