“Go for the snapper and come back for the shrimp and grits”

Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Great Food! Great Drinks! Great People! Great Times in Great Harbour Join the Pirate Party at the Coolest Beach Bar & Restaurant. Serving caribbean fusion, fresh lobster, steaks, seafood, pasta, pizza, appetizers, salads, desserts, & daily specials. We also offer vegetarian & gluten free options. Relax and enjoy a Bubbly Pirate, Absinthe, Key Lime Martini or a Voodoo Juice & Exotic shots if you dare!
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our group of nine was on Jost Van Dyke for a week. We went to Corsair's on a recommendation thinking it would be one of several restaurants we would try. We did try others but came back to Vinny and his crew again and then yet again. Snapper, excellent. Grouper, excellent. Tuna, excellent. Shrimp and grits -- extraordinary!!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our second time staying on the island and Corsairs was a must have. We went to Corsairs with some friends to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. We,again, had the most delicious bone-in ribeye along with the absolute best shrimp and grits EVER! Not only was this meal one of the best I've ever had but JR and his staff did it all WITHOUT ELECTRICITY! The entire meal was cooked by flashlight!
I never made it down the hill for breakfast at Corsairs but my hubby went down two mornings and claims it to be one of the best breakfasts ever. He brought a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich back to our villa for me and It was the best BEC sandwich I have ever had!
JR is a truly amazing chef! Can't wait to get back and dine with him and Vinny again!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Just returned from a trip to JVD and ate at Corsairs three times! The Shrimp & Grits are fabulous and Vinny makes the best Bushwackers on the island! I tried them everywhere so I know. :) Cook was fantastic and our waitress was lovely. Upon arrival at JVD the next time, we will head straight to Corsairs! It is in Great Harbor close to Customs...

Reviewed July 13, 2014

If you are looking for great (I mean amazing) food, drinks, atmosphere and people you must go to Corsairs. I have to get the lobster omelet or my trip doesn't seem complete. J.R. Is a talent in kitchen. Vinny and Debbie know how to show you a great time while taking in the incredible views and breezes. I can't say enough. Corsairs or bust!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Extraordinary seafood wrap breakfast! "Cousin" Vinny was an impeccable host and gave us insights into the many sailing destinations around the BVIs. No bugs, just great food and drink on July 4th and 5th and appreciation from the Ezell crew