“Best Conch Fritters!”

Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Great Food! Great Drinks! Great People! Great Times in Great Harbour Join the Pirate Party at the Coolest Beach Bar & Restaurant. Serving caribbean fusion, fresh lobster, steaks, seafood, pasta, pizza, appetizers, salads, desserts, & daily specials. We also offer vegetarian & gluten free options. Relax and enjoy a Bubbly Pirate, Absinthe, Key Lime Martini or a Voodoo Juice & Exotic shots if you dare!
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Best Conch Fritters I've ever had! Eat here or at least have some drinks and the fritters while going from one place to the other.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

When traveling to the BVIs, Corsairs is a must for us! We have only ever made it there for breakfast, but the Pirate Sandwich with a shot of rum is amazing, atmosphere is perfect and Vinnie is the best!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I cannot say enough about the food at Corsair's. Vinny and his crew do such an excellent job with the food. It is amazing that you can eat food this good in a dive bar on Jost. Crazy. They take such great care of you too. We have eaten there many, many times on our trips to JVD, but it was so good the other night that we all decided to go back the next night. Vinny had so many things that we could not try the night before. Fantastic food. From the lobster mac and cheese, the mahi quesadillas, fish tacos, the tuna, and the lobster pizza was out of the world. Corsair's is a place that I would travel to Jost just to eat there ... forget White Bay ... it is that good.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had the pleasure of eating at Corsairs three times during our visit to JVD. Hands down - THE BEST restaurant on JVD and some if the best food that we have ever eaten period. My wife had the lobster Mac and Cheese twice and let me just say - Wow! Mmmm! I had, by far, the very best Mahi Mahi that I've ever tasted. OMG! That filet was so moist and fresh - it was like having a great steak. For appetizers, we highly recommend their crab cakes & ceviche. Also, you must try their pizza. Yes, I said pizza! Awesome. And wash it all down with some of Cousin Vinny's Voodoo punch. Not sure what's in it, but it's a refreshing cocktail! We look forward to seeing you and eating at your wonderful restaurant next year, Vinny!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Corsairs is a friendly laid back place serving awesome food. The lobster mac & cheese was sooooooooo good I came back the following night & had it again! Vinny is a great host-bartender making customers feel at home. God bless you Vinny for the white russians! The dude abides :)

1  Thank bythesea2014