“Great Meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant

Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Moored in Great Harbor while sailing the BVI's. Went ashore for dinner and drinks. Had a drink at Corsairs while watching the Kentucky Derby. Someone in the bar recommended the restaurant. I was a little skeptical because of the appearance, but decided to try it. WOW! What a meal. Began with appetizers of fresh mussels and fresh clams. For dinner we had local grouper and the lobster mac and cheese (as much lobster as pasta). Was so stuffed we didn't order dessert. Meal was comparably priced to most of the harbor restaurants,but the food was one of the best meals I enjoyed in the BVI's.
Vinny says they are in the process of remodeling. But until then don't judge the book by it's cover.

• Visited May 2014

Henderson, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Corsairs a MUST do when in Jost!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I just got back last month from Jost Van Dyke, our best get-a-way vacation ever!!! When we booked our vacation we were told that we should go to Corsairs for dinner. It was highly recommended. We booked dinner at 6:30 and had drinks and great conversation with Cousin Vinny. I tried his drink called the voodoo to have something different from the painkillers, which was very good. Turns out he owns Rocky Mountain Harley back in our home town of Denver Colorado, but back to the Corsairs review. His staff is great and very accommodating. His chef JR prepares some of the most amazing meals the my wife and I ever had!!! First night we did the conch fritters, Scallops and Mahi Mahi and finished off with Key lime pie. Key lime pie is always a must for us and Corsairs tasted awesome. We ended up At Corsairs two other nights and tried other seafood entrees and everything was very tasty. Even the Filet Mignon was great. My wife said the best she ever had.
The food is really "second to none"!!! I know that is easy to say on a review, but seriously you should take the time for a meal as you will not be disappointed. Make sure you spend some time to get to know Vinny and JR as they are a riot of fun and very personable. Our last meal at Corsairs I had a shot with both Vinny and JR. What a great way to top off a great experience and the best meals my wife and I have ever enjoyed. We are already booked for JVD next year and we can't wait to come back to Corsairs.
Vinny, thank you and your staff for everything. cya next year.

Long Island, New York
“DO NOT MISS CORSAIRS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I could write out a long descriptive review with lots of punchy adjectives and bold exclamations and claims. but instead, I'm going to keep this nice and simple.

If you are in Great Harbor on Jost Van Dyke, do not miss Corsairs.
Do.
Not.
Miss.
It.

You can skip Foxy's...you can skip Cool Breeze...and you can skip Ali Baba's.
But do not skip Corsairs.
The food is amazing. The drinks are spectacular and the owner Vinny is a great guy.
Go.
Trust me.
You won't regret it.

Bridgeport, West Virginia
“Incredible meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife and I had the great fortune of returning to Jost Van Dyke last week and one of the highlights was dining three nights different nights at Corsairs. Each meal was delicious and the service first rate. Vinnie is a great source of information. Cannot wait until next February.

• Visited May 2014
Road Town, Tortola
“The restaurant on the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Corsairs is amazing the food is great. I love it, the owner vinny is awesome he is funny, cool and does good tricks. I always enjoy myself there