“Best dinner in Jost Van Dyke”

Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Description: Great Food! Great Drinks! Great People! Great Times in Great Harbour Join the Pirate Party at the Coolest Beach Bar & Restaurant. Serving caribbean fusion, fresh lobster, steaks, seafood, pasta, pizza, appetizers, salads, desserts, & daily specials. We also offer vegetarian & gluten free options. Relax and enjoy a Bubbly Pirate, Absinthe, Key Lime Martini or a Voodoo Juice & Exotic shots if you dare!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just got back from Jost and due to the great reviews and a recommendation from someone we met we went to dinner at Corsairs. Amazing... All of us loved our selections from the swordfish to the surf and turf and pizza. The people, Vinny and G were so kind and friendly and alot of fun and just wanted to make sure everyone had a good time and enjoyed their food. Just make sure you make a reservation by 3:00pm so they will know you are coming and life doesn't get much better. We only wish we had time to go there another night but next time we will. The cook is fantastic and everyone makes sure your food is delivered quickly and that you are happy, if you don't eat here you will be missing out!!! We ran into Vinny a few other times on the island and he remembered us and told us where else was good to go. When I think of our time at Corsair's I smile because we were treated so special.

1  Thank Stillcrazy86

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I spend nearly every night we were on Jost here! Not just good food and drinks, but great people as well. Sometimes, they turn the music up and have a dance "party"!!

Be careful of the Absinth... I don't remember the rest of the night after that!!

The Pizza is better than some places in the USA!! I also tried Conch for the first time and loved it.

We are looking at going back to Jost very soon and cant wait to see Vinny and Gee at Corsiars!!

(reviewing late due to not seeing you guys on here before!!)

1  Thank beachprincess71
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Corsairs is always popular deservedly so. The service is fast and efficient though we saw one waitress doing it all both in Jan 2012 and 2013. She really hustles, and you never have to wait for drinks, apps, main course. The menu is quite varied but the cook really is on top of it. The pizza is excellent along with the local fresh fish dishes. Desserts are beautifully presented. Live music draws the crowds to the bar where Vinnie, a local legend presides. Every inch of wall space is covered by signatures of patrons from all over the world, and you can add yours!

1  Thank BigAdventurer
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had the privilege of spending new years eve afternoon and night at JVD. Caught lunch and late night carnage at Corsairs. All the stories of JVD New Years Eve are true. Imagine Mardi Gras meets Girls (and guys) Gone Wild.

Cheeseburger, conch fritters and cold beer. What else is there after a two tank dive. Corsairs was on mark, lots of fun, great T-shirts.

A restaurant and bar is all about the attitude of the people who run it and the people who go there. This place has an abundance of attitude and is a must do when in JVD.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've never eaten a better lobster in my life! And I was able to sample my friends dinners as well. I highly recommend this restaurant. PS: Very relaxed island atmosphere. It's always fun to sign your name on the wall also.

Lov'n Life