“Always Outstanding”

Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Description: Great Food! Great Drinks! Great People! Great Times in Great Harbour Join the Pirate Party at the Coolest Beach Bar & Restaurant. Serving caribbean fusion, fresh lobster, steaks, seafood, pasta, pizza, appetizers, salads, desserts, & daily specials. We also offer vegetarian & gluten free options. Relax and enjoy a Bubbly Pirate, Absinthe, Key Lime Martini or a Voodoo Juice & Exotic shots if you dare!
Reviewed November 18, 2011

It has been a year since we were last at Corsairs and we were pleased to find that the quality of the food and service has remained OUTSTANDING! Roger’s dishs are creative, have great presentation and are truly delights to enjoy. The personal attention provided by “G” is beyond comparison. When at JVD Corsairs is a must.

1  Thank WI_Parrot
Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

999 - 1,003 of 1,079 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We were there for the Cat Fight and only G and her boyfriend were there. Corsairs was full, the both nights we were there, but the food/drinks kept coming . Rock on you too

Reviewed November 2, 2011

We dined @ Corsairs every night for dinner (we explored other places for lunch). It was first rate the whole way. Some of the best seafood dishes I have ever eaten. Ghe is an excellent hostess, we miss her and her drinks very much!!

1  Thank rniedoba
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Ok... I haven't been to JVD YET but when I finally can afford it, i'm dying to hang out at vinny's cool corsairs.

I've heard nothing but superb stuff about the food, Drinks, music, fun atmosphere, & mega cool people there like "vinny the blade".

One q... Since it's an island w/no cars, if I get snookered tipsy, how do I get home??? May I sleep under a kayak or something? I don't want a sui(swimming under the influence) ... Ha

Reviewed August 21, 2011

great place to eat and drink down the beach from foxy`s and worth the short walk the food is good and the pain killers are worth it, letting you pour your own rum. very unusual names for some drinks great view from the bar.