“Foxy finally showed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Hampton, VA
“Foxy finally showed”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have been there a half dozen time and never saw Foxy. As we walked up I told my daughter to grab her camera as the elusive Foxy was entertaining the small afternoon crowd. After buying the usual tees for our family friends we had a few drinks and lunch. The barbequed chicken wrap was outstanding the beer was cold. Only thing I never like is the raucous crowd later in the day. My daughter was funny. She said the atmosphere was "wrinkle room". I asked her what that meant and she said everyone was old (like me). I looked around and daggone it. She was right!!!

• Polish first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Always Worth A Visit”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Always a good night at Foxy's with good food and (mostly) good music. Enjoyed our first visit this time with some great music being played while we ate, drank and danced. Second time was almost as good but the music was crap disco stuff (I thought I had been transported to a disco bar in Ibiza for a time). Sorry Foxy - stick to the good stuff. Also visited Foxy's Taboo the new place in Manchioneel Bay. Good lunch stop.

Hollywood, Fl
“Rude staff in retail shop.”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Retail associate told us store closed at 6:35 and would not ring up merchandise. She was nothing less than rude and lazy. She would not give her name but it was 5/2/13 at above stated time. Therefore, we did not go to the restaraunt. However, people leaving said it was overrated with again poor service. Was really looking forward to the experience, but you only have one chance to make a first impression.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CharHollywood_Fl
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Fun!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had only heard about Foxy through Kenny Chesney's music. We had to see for ourselves. Oh what fun we had. We had some drinks and shopped talked to the bartender and bought some Foxys fire water. I think I saw Ivan. It was just a cool, laid back place! The beach is right there of course and White Bay is beautiful!!! Jost is for the laid back beach bum and we are beach bum wanna be and Foxys is a fun place to relax, enjoy a drink, have lunch, take a nap, and people watch.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank cnhbowles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Sketchy place at night. Ladies, go with a group.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went with a group of 6 men and 3 women, and the locals kept following the women in our group around. It got to the point where they were touching them inappropriately and one of our friends stepped in only to have the bouncer come and scold my friend. After that incident, we left much earlier than we had wanted, but for a good reason. The daytime scene was great, but Foxy needs to revamp his security and put the locals in check at that bar during the evenings.

2 Thank shane D